JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Chia Seeds make a refreshing and healthy drink

Reviewer1152051により Aug 18, 2011 に掲載

My husband read about chia seeds as part of an eating plan, so he found this product for us. The Chia Fresca drink is a fun and refreshing way to get omegas and fiber. Shortly after we bought the chia seeds and started making the Chia Fresca, we saw one of the Food Network show hosts make the same drink.

White chia seeds

Reviewer2540077により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product at a good price. I am enjoying them!

quality chia

Reviewer1678210により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載

just as good as any other chia out there, for a good price.

Reviewer1657482により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

exellent!

White chia seeds

Reviewer2212192により Apr 24, 2009 に掲載

We are completely satisfied with this product. It was delivered in a timely manner, and the product is all we were expecting, the price was quite reasonable. We are very well pleased and will be ordering again. Thanks!

Excellent!!

Reviewer1785442により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

Genious product! enormous health benefits with shia seeds! everybody should eat chia seeds! Love iherb for excellent good prices! <3<3<3<3<3

very good source of omega 3

Reviewer1982447により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

I add these to lots of dishes for extra omega 3. They are nice and crunchy, but can also be used ground. Good product!

Nutrition Powerhouse

Reviewer1486725により Jan 21, 2011 に掲載

I think this is one of the superfoods. I use a Tablespoon in my daily smoothie.

Awesome!

Reviewer3174633により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

Strong packaging for the Chia Seeds, and Iherb even put it in a secure plastic lock bag to make sure the seeds made it to us safely! Thanks

Excellent !

Reviewer3199995により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

Super fast shipping, packaged very well and have been sprinkling these in my yogurt and on jam toasts. Yummy and nutritious! :)

商品 51 - 60 の合計 154