JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

mirindalikethedrinkにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

chia

Reviewer3285476により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

yeah just chia!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good speedy delivery + good product

5681053883582736061により Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

The Chia seeds are of great value! No issues and fresh too. Happy customer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

5009335745229719166により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Great chia seeds. Good price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5729607100153541088により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Pretty good. Hard to find a specific characteristic to make these stand out against other chia seeds. Maybe I'm lucky that I've only ever had good quality products from various brands.

taste great

4983648822289365636により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

taste great

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bugs n Dirt

5655905921332876836により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

I bought a bag of these a couple months ago and they were great! When I ran out, I bought another bag....and didn't even realize until looking through my purchase history that they actually were from the same company. This second bag had tons of stems and pieces of dirt in it. I transferred the seeds to 2 different airtight containers right away....and today found that both were full of tiny tiny bugs crawling through them. None of my other containers have any bugs, so I think the bag must of been contaminated. I had to throw all the remaining seeds out :-( Watch out!

Dirty chias

Jaaniinにより Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

It had so much dirt in it that you don´t want to eat it. I really hope that it was just this packet. There was some kind of mud, could see it, feel it and even taste it. It´s dirtyest chias we have ever seen. I did send mail to Now foods about this product.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Chia seed

5715842897135333678により Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Quite good

nice chia

Fantasyにより Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

Nice chia seeds. Really fills your stomach!

商品 51 - 60 の合計 139