JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kinda small

aromatherapyにより Dec 20, 2010 に掲載

you get what you pay for and these are not the greatest chi seeds. they are kinda small. I would not buy them again

chia seeeds

Reviewer1658669により Apr 01, 2011 に掲載

s you have to soak them in water for 12-24 hrs to soften they taste better that way chia claims to be high in vitamins with aquired taste unless you combine it with other foods (its bird food).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gritty dirt mixed in with the white chia seeds

5299599697278399878により Aug 26, 2013 に掲載

I ordered this before with no problem, but this time there were little black specs mixed in. I thought it was just black chia seeds, but upon further inspection they are little pieces of dirt. What a waste! I thought it was just me, but saw anther review with the same issue. I gave it two stars instead of one because the last bag did not have this problem but I wouldn't order again and risk getting a bad bag.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Forget the rest, this is the best Chia

MattCHKにより Nov 25, 2016 に掲載

My choice for Chia. Good value, not goopy or gluggy. This chia doesn't go like sago and stick to everything nearly as quickly as other brands I've tried. It's really good to throw in a protein shake and slam fast. Won't stick so much to the cup or block the drain. Best I've found yet.

Good value

5700877442977641615により Jul 14, 2015 に掲載

I'm obsessed with chia seeds. I take them daily with lemon water and it's delish! Will continue to purchase

Great price & service

Reviewer3054676により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

Awesome!

Reviewer3174633により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

Strong packaging for the Chia Seeds, and Iherb even put it in a secure plastic lock bag to make sure the seeds made it to us safely! Thanks

chia seeds

Reviewer3175762により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

Good product

great seeds

5635201976326072619により Aug 20, 2016 に掲載

great seeds and useful a lot of benefits

Excellent !

Reviewer3199995により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

Super fast shipping, packaged very well and have been sprinkling these in my yogurt and on jam toasts. Yummy and nutritious! :)

商品 31 - 40 の合計 177