JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, リアルフード, ホワイトチアシード, 1ポンド (454 g)

¥1,089

商品 16 - 20 の合計 117

« 前の | 2 3 4 5 6 | 次のページ »

Super Food! Super price.

Reviewer2435321により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

taste great

4983648822289365636により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

taste great

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer2554482により Apr 15, 2009 に掲載

I used Salba for months, but switched to Chia after having my father (a farmer in Costa Rica) grow Salba seeds, which were actually mislabeled Chia seeds anyway at 3x the price. So far I am happy. They taste the same, the packaging is good, delivery was fast, & the price was good. I'll order from here again unless I find an organic seller. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not organic, but that's not iHerb's fault, they didn't claim it was organic.

Delicious!

Reviewer1815729により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

These chia seeds are great! Love the white chia, and much cheaper than the brand name Salba. Just wish it was organic and came in a resealable bag!

商品 16 - 20 の合計 117