JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

White Chia

Reviewer1002963により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

Cha cha cha chia!

MsStaeheliにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Reviewer2713534により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

taste great

4983648822289365636により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

taste great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

5009335745229719166により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Great chia seeds. Good price.

chia

Reviewer3285476により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

yeah just chia!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

mirindalikethedrinkにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

Yum!

4791225196711232051により Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

Best brand ive encountered!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5410525974180464112により Dec 19, 2013 に掲載

Really Good for cooking, as eggs replacement

Recomendo!

Maugnakにより Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 109