JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice

5133347468899091209により May 24, 2016 に掲載

This chia seeds are great!!

great

4723105938361988794により May 24, 2016 に掲載

With this product I was more than satisfied.

Best food you can find

Reviewer2912525により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

Cha cha cha chia!

MsStaeheliにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Reviewer2713534により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Reviewer1154704により May 04, 2011 に掲載

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Reviewer1002963により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

taste great

4983648822289365636により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

taste great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for a mid afternoon energy boost!

5009335745229719166により Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Great chia seeds. Good price.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 124