JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Contains sand-like black specks :(

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4810570341646987769により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

This is my first purchase of chia seeds. I soak my seeds in water and drink it throughout the day. I noticed black specks which I initially thought was just black chia seeds. However, when I crushed it, it resembles sand particles and tastes bad. Very disappointed. Upon looking at some other reviews, I realised I'm not the only one with this bad experience.

Good deal!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1886198により May 20, 2009 に掲載

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

Stems

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2013200により Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

There were too many stems - way more than any other brand I've tried. So, I couldn't eat them.

Like these the best

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1404401により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Blanco Salvia White Chia Seeds, Great Price!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2298049により Jul 04, 2010 に掲載

Wow great price!!! Leave it to NOW to make the price more affordable. An 1lb bag of Salba brand white chia is between $20-$25 in Canada. This is one of the best food sources to keep you regular (high in both types of fiber, so forget the Psyllium) and it's loaded with very important nutrients including more omega 3 than flax seed, minerals, vitamins, proteins, and anti-oxidants. You don't have to grind the seeds like flax, but if I don't grind them I find they just pass through undigested. I also prefer the smoother texture of the grinded seeds when I mix with liquids. I also read some where that you should grind them to release more of the important nutrients. I just used a cheap coffee grinder to grind the seeds. ( don't use the same one for coffee) I now add 3-5 heaping teaspoons of grinded chia a day to my diet. I mix it in my morning greens drink, freshly juiced vegetable juices, oatmeal and yogurt. Great in turkey meat loaf instead of bread crumbs.I also like to make lemon chia frescas. Mix a teaspoon of chia in a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade sweeten with stevia (I use NuStevia White Stevia Powder also purchased here) After a few weeks of taking chia you'll defintely noticed an improvement in your overall health. You will definitely be more regular, and you'll have more energy.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 127