JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Chia seed

Anuta32により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I love this one, put it in every salad, and lemon - honey detox water. Очень нравятся семена чиа, подходит для всех салатов, приятный вкус, рекомендую!

Good!

5532030074393160616により Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

The best chia seeds I have tried so far. The consitancy and swelling of them overall. Really like the white seeds because they hide much more in food. I use them for meaking jams and overnight oats.

Value for money

lissawesomeにより Jan 24, 2016 に掲載

Good value for money - chia seeds are rather expensive in supermarkets where I am from. They are great in boosting required daily fibre intake. I usually mix 2 tablespoons of the chia seeds with my muesli.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good seed, but a few hulls

wanderlustandwayfareにより Jan 23, 2016 に掲載

This is a nice, high quality chia seed. But, I can see more hulls than I'd like. I don't know if this is because there are actually more hulls or just that I can see them because the seeds are lighter.

Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed

SherbanVadimにより Jan 14, 2016 に掲載

Отличное качество.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good value for the price

caffeinatedにより Jan 11, 2016 に掲載

Pros: Good quality and price, tasteless, dry, resealable bag Cons: Has some debris

Chite Chia see

Reviewer2883498により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

I use Chia seeds in smoothies and porridge. Very good.

super yummy

5120682455081879687により Dec 21, 2015 に掲載

This Chia is the best I tried, yummy with yoghurt and banana, crunchy also!

I love it

iherbyfanにより Dec 16, 2015 に掲載

Have been buying for a long time. Very good product! I add a teaspoon to my morning oats, stir it in and wait 3 mins. Makes my oats so much more palatable due to the added crunch and 'interesting' texture it has.

'Husks' present

5535338423176274373により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

Compared to the Raw Chia Seeds with a mixture of black and white Chia seeds which I bought previously, this packet of White Chia Seeds have a lot more 'husks' like thing which remains in the mouth after chewing the seeds. I prefer the Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています