JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent product

Reviewer2830812により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Great Product

5228281769786048703により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Reviewer2435321により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Reviewer1645012により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.

'Husks' present

5535338423176274373により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

Compared to the Raw Chia Seeds with a mixture of black and white Chia seeds which I bought previously, this packet of White Chia Seeds have a lot more 'husks' like thing which remains in the mouth after chewing the seeds. I prefer the Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds.

taste great

4983648822289365636により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

taste great

Best food you can find

Reviewer2912525により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Seeds EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

.....How to use Chia Seeds? White Seeds = Greate Taste: To get the most out of Chia, make Chia Gel. It's one part Chia Seeds to 9 parts water. I make it in a jar (shake or stir until the seeds begin to suspend in the gel) and keep it in the refrigerator. It creates a thick gel that you can add to most anything and it doesn't change the flavor. There's lots of info on the Web. Have a look! Chia seeds are phenomenal. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods Blanco Salvia

Reviewer1154704により May 04, 2011 に掲載

These chia seeds are great value. I take them will me on runs instead of energy gels.

White Chia

Reviewer1002963により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

So far so good. I can't tell if it's better the the dark chia - I just read that it is. I would be happy to buy a larger bag.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 150