JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, リアルフード, ホワイトチアシード, 1ポンド (454 g)

¥1,110

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Good deal!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1886198により May 20, 2009 に掲載

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

Stems

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2013200により Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

There were too many stems - way more than any other brand I've tried. So, I couldn't eat them.

Excellent product

Reviewer2830812により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Reviewer1645012により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.

Contains sand-like black specks :(

4810570341646987769により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

This is my first purchase of chia seeds. I soak my seeds in water and drink it throughout the day. I noticed black specks which I initially thought was just black chia seeds. However, when I crushed it, it resembles sand particles and tastes bad. Very disappointed. Upon looking at some other reviews, I realised I'm not the only one with this bad experience.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 115