JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent product

Reviewer2830812により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Great Product

5228281769786048703により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Reviewer2435321により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I haven't had any issues with the product as yet, and I've been using it for over a year :)

4873871394613260178により Jun 21, 2016 に掲載

I personally recommend this product. Some reviews I read said that there was sand in the container. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't had any problems as yet!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no dirt at all and great price

5030993488487774426により Jul 01, 2016 に掲載

great quality, good price. there a lot of bad reviews about this product but looks like they have improved

Tastes Great! From Northwestern NC

Reviewer1645012により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Very nice alternate to Flax seeds, and from what I read lasts much longer (5 years) without refrigeration.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product, and decent price.

5213436142817720329により May 18, 2016 に掲載

These chia seeds are great, I like them quite a lot. The packaging keeps them fresh, and they have a subtle but good flavor. Will definitely be ordering more.

'Husks' present

5535338423176274373により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

Compared to the Raw Chia Seeds with a mixture of black and white Chia seeds which I bought previously, this packet of White Chia Seeds have a lot more 'husks' like thing which remains in the mouth after chewing the seeds. I prefer the Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds.

Chia seed

Doteyngにより May 20, 2016 に掲載

First time buying fm iHerb and was really happy to get my stuffs pretty fast. Happily eating my chi seeds. Had been having it for a few days and still enjoying it! Worth the value.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i like it same nutrition of other colour chia seed

4941250589964205566により May 22, 2016 に掲載

Cheap and healthy, same nutrition with black one

商品 11 - 20 の合計 171