JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

White chia seeds

Reviewer2540077により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

Great product at a good price. I am enjoying them!

White Chia Seeds

Reviewer2552172により Apr 24, 2010 に掲載

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

no dust

4889898362182790631により May 17, 2016 に掲載

no dust

Better health, extra strength

5358157401751738087により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

Good quality at a great price. I take this every morning and it gives me longer lasting strength for my morning workouts.

Versatile, filling seeds with omega-3

odalolにより Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Yum! I like making chia pudding with these: mix chia seeds with your favorite juice, let stand: instant jellylike pudding. I find them really filling. I put them in cereal and add them to yoghurts too. They're supposed to be high in omega-3, so check it out if you're interested in eating non-animal omega-3.

Real High quality

kuminttttにより Aug 04, 2015 に掲載

Recommend for your helth

Interesting

Reviewer2463518により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

really great chia

gypsyjujuにより Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This stuff is so good for you I thought it would taste bad - but it's great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

mirindalikethedrinkにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

recommended

5231183039161281078により Feb 29, 2016 に掲載

I have tried black chia seed ...but I prefer this white one. And I find no dirt like the other buyer comments here. Will reorder again. Nice price~

商品 101 - 110 の合計 177