JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia

5598701777315489298により Mar 30, 2016 に掲載

I love chia seeds but the bag I just bought tastes funny - kind of like the plastic container. I put them in another container - aired them for a while but they still tasted funny. I won't buy them again.

TASTES LIKE DIRT

5507436119886401519により Feb 28, 2016 に掲載

No no no no no no. Those chia seeds are TERRIBLE! I can't believe it has such great reviews. It smells like dirt, which I can live with. But when it tastes like dirt as well, no matter what it's mixed with, I have to put my foot down. Those people who have given it five stars can't possibly have any other kind of chia seeds. The rest of the bag is going in the trash.

The Worst!

5296699230794782719により May 16, 2014 に掲載

I ordered two bags of these thinking they would be normal Chia seeds but unfortunately both bags were full of small specks of something that resembled rocks. I added them to my oats in the morning and was finding that I kept biting down on small stone like pieces. They are impossible to see in the bag as they look like the seeds themselves. I tried both bags in case it was just one but the second was even worse. They are completely inedible and it is scary to think about how much dirt, rocks or whatever it was that I accidently ate.

Contains sand-like black specks :(

4810570341646987769により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

This is my first purchase of chia seeds. I soak my seeds in water and drink it throughout the day. I noticed black specks which I initially thought was just black chia seeds. However, when I crushed it, it resembles sand particles and tastes bad. Very disappointed. Upon looking at some other reviews, I realised I'm not the only one with this bad experience.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

disappointing quality

5005619748223873614により Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

Used to order Nuvita's and decided to try out this brand since I had found other products from Now Foods were mostly satisfying. Guess i made bad decision this time....it has really lots of debris/dirt which give me unpleasant feeling,like chewing little stone, at every spoonful of chia seeds. Wish they would work on improvement in quality control...

DON"T BUY THESE!!!!

4649863342218949236により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

Love chia seeds but stay away from these!!! We got a few bags.. The first bag had some crunchy bits but second was way worse!! Did not noticed it till halfway through and finally (at the end of the bag!) dumped it out to see and managed to separate about a tablespoon's worht of pure dirt/earth!! Not sure how much of the dirt we ate, trying hard not to think about that! We tried a couple other brands without problems so do yourself a favor and avoid this one.. Unless you like eating dirt..

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So much soil and dirt in my chia seeds!

5545428765654329546により Nov 07, 2013 に掲載

I trust Now Foods most of the time, but like the reviewer below, I found so much dirt in my pack. I usually mix them into my smoothies and oatmeal, so I didn't realise the amount of soil in this until my mum showed it to me because. You can see them clearly because she soaks hers in water and all the dirt sinks to the bottom. And it's A LOT of black soil, not kidding...it's disgusting knowing how much of it I've ingested. Now I'm not too sure what to do with my 2nd pack.

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dirty chias

Jaaniinにより Oct 05, 2013 に掲載

It had so much dirt in it that you don´t want to eat it. I really hope that it was just this packet. There was some kind of mud, could see it, feel it and even taste it. It´s dirtyest chias we have ever seen. I did send mail to Now foods about this product.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Stems

Reviewer2013200により Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

There were too many stems - way more than any other brand I've tried. So, I couldn't eat them.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Full of dirt

4707880978385483830により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

i LOVE chia seeds and eat them all the time. I had to order these as my staple brand was out of stock for months. I got 2 bags of these and I've only been able to choke down half of 1 bag because they are so gritty/sandy/full of dirt. Quality Control missed the boat on these. I'm afraid to eat these now since I never know what bite will be a tooth crunching surprise. So disgusting! Waste of money

28 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています