JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very Fresh!

Reviewer2353475により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

This is much better than the toasted alternative. These don't get stuck in your teeth - a definite plus. These pumpkin seeds were very, very fresh!

Awful quality

Reviewer1139510により Sep 08, 2010 に掲載

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

Quality

Reviewer2676611により Feb 14, 2009 に掲載

These are of very good quality and you get a lot for the money.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

Reviewer1599966により Jun 30, 2008 に掲載

I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

Good Seeds, great value!

Reviewer3266110により Oct 13, 2009 に掲載

I eat about a 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds a day and just eat them direct from the jar. These are very good tasting, assuming you like raw pumpkin seeds, and I was very pleased at the value and shipping cost. I have found some less expensive; however, the shipping cost really added up. Will purchase again. I know some folks like to have the pumpkin seed oil or capsules, but I think that eating them as God made them is the best way to gain the benefits of pumpkin seeds.

terrible aftertaste

Reviewer3259294により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

you get what you pay for I suppose. I would not buy these again, the aftertaste was like the plastic bag.

Product of China

Reviewer1304578により Sep 24, 2014 に掲載

I have bought these for a long time, but I am very disappointed now. I looked at the back of the bags that I recently purchased, and it states that these are a product of China. I don't know when NOW started purchasing these from China, but they used to not be from there. The product image on Iherb's site shows the product when it was not from China. I will not be buying these anymore.

Very fresh

Reviewer2477651により Oct 10, 2009 に掲載

I enjoyed the pumpkin seeds. The shipment was received timely and the seeds were fresh.

Excellent

Reviewer2687095により Nov 07, 2009 に掲載

These are the freshest and best seeds I have found on the internet as well as the best price. I will definitely order them again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No one in our family liked these

Reviewer1021208により Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

We love Edens pumpkin seeds and go through them fast. So we thought we'd try this because its in a much bigger bag. But what a waste. We couldn't even force ourselves to eat them. Unfortunately the company only takes returns on unopened items. We'll stick with Eden's.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 162