JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Very Fresh!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2353475により Apr 03, 2008 に掲載

This is much better than the toasted alternative. These don't get stuck in your teeth - a definite plus. These pumpkin seeds were very, very fresh!

Awful quality

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1139510により Sep 08, 2010 に掲載

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

Quality

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2676611により Feb 14, 2009 に掲載

These are of very good quality and you get a lot for the money.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1599966により Jun 30, 2008 に掲載

I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

Good Seeds, great value!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3266110により Oct 13, 2009 に掲載

I eat about a 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds a day and just eat them direct from the jar. These are very good tasting, assuming you like raw pumpkin seeds, and I was very pleased at the value and shipping cost. I have found some less expensive; however, the shipping cost really added up. Will purchase again. I know some folks like to have the pumpkin seed oil or capsules, but I think that eating them as God made them is the best way to gain the benefits of pumpkin seeds.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 159