JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

I love pecans and I like to use them in my maple syrup muffins. The price is very good for that quantity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tastes really nice! Love them

kjernesunn-nordkvinneにより Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

Its cheaper for me to order nuts from the USA to Norway (Europe) than to buy them here.. Incredible!

Raw!

HealthyGuyにより Nov 04, 2008 に掲載

These raw pecans are delicious. I eat a handful of these and other raw nuts and seeds in the morning and feel great throughout the day.

Love!

4698143104975907372により Jul 14, 2016 に掲載

Love these nuts! Now Foods is a must for any nut lovers! Will purchase again and again!

excellent quality and value

Reviewer2569584により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

Better than what we can buy locally. Roasted with butter and salt, our house can hardly keep up with demand.

Good quality

Reviewer1001541により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Crisp and fresh; good quality nuts perfect for baking or mix it together with other nuts(cashew, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts plus dried cranberries or raisins and don't forget to add 60-70% dark chocolate bites. Perfect snacks!

Loving it!

5362125169030423822により Jul 12, 2016 に掲載

The raw nuts are very fresh and even though unroasted it seems to be very crunchy and taste excellent

its the best

5646260697313430412により May 24, 2016 に掲載

Difficult to find this product in my country, but Thank You iHerb supplied to us, high quality and naturally I want to buy it many times

good taste

Reviewer2542012により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

Fresh pecans, taste's good. But dirty and with many crumbs.

Reviewer3315071により Sep 24, 2013 に掲載