JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

I love pecans and I like to use them in my maple syrup muffins. The price is very good for that quantity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Raw!

HealthyGuyにより Nov 04, 2008 に掲載

These raw pecans are delicious. I eat a handful of these and other raw nuts and seeds in the morning and feel great throughout the day.

Tastes really nice! Love them

kjernesunn-nordkvinneにより Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

Its cheaper for me to order nuts from the USA to Norway (Europe) than to buy them here.. Incredible!

excellent quality and value

Reviewer2569584により Feb 07, 2008 に掲載

Better than what we can buy locally. Roasted with butter and salt, our house can hardly keep up with demand.

Good quality

Reviewer1001541により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

Crisp and fresh; good quality nuts perfect for baking or mix it together with other nuts(cashew, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts plus dried cranberries or raisins and don't forget to add 60-70% dark chocolate bites. Perfect snacks!

good taste

Reviewer2542012により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

Fresh pecans, taste's good. But dirty and with many crumbs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

holaholaにより Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

Great product!

Lovely pecans

Reviewer3219834により Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

Nice flavour and big quantity. I've loved all nuts from this brand and will surely reorder. I store mine in the freezer for maximum freshness.

Perfect!

Reviewer2082272により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

NOW Foods are great products. Always fresh and packaged in nice cellophane bags. Often in the stores, packaging absorbs odors and fragrances that get on the nuts inside and alter their taste, but with this cellophane bag, the nuts stay fresh and taste like perfect nuts! I love NOW Foods and iHerb!

TASTY