JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not Raw!

Reviewer2963514により Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

These sunflower seeds are nice, but they are not raw! I tried sprouting them and they just go dark. My guess they came from China where they were steam treated. If the meaning of raw is not cooked, than it is fine, but they are not suitable for raw diet / sprouting. So packaging is misleading. Very disappointing. :(

Calif.

Reviewer1653664により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I soak these is salted water overnight, drain and resalt them and dehydrate them for a few hours on low heat and they are crispy and very fun and healthy to eat. The soaking removes the phytic acid found all grains and nuts. It is a substance that keep us from absorbing iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.

Organic Sunflower Seeds

Sprinklesにより Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

Excellent product! Extremely healthy. Just what raw sunflower seeds should be! We put these on salads and also use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with pumpkin, sesame, flax, or chia seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop whey protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks powder, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling! A definite plus that these are ORGANIC!

Good for sprouting

honestreviews1により Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

Good for sprouting. It's also very interesting for my kids how it sprouts.

Terrific Organic Sunflower Seeds. See offers, more in my profile

HerbalGardenにより Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

Organic, natural, and big bag. These seeds are unsalted and are good for meals, yogurt, cereal, smoothies or recipes, or for healthy snacking out of the bag. Good buy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ok, lots of yellowish seeds though

4883388839584268090により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

These are alright. I've never seen such tiny, thin sunflower seeds before, so I don't know what that's about. Also there are A LOT of discolored seeds-yellow or yellowish that taste a little off. Thought maybe my first bag was a freak, but every bag I've ordered has many off-colored, funky tasting seeds that should have been picked out, so I would definitely say quality control is lacking. I have the exact same problem with Now's pumpkin seeds, soooo.... Think I'll give up with this brand and try a different organic one for comparison. Can't say i would recommend this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to eat and use in salads and to make tahini

LantauMamaにより Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use these for snacking, on salads, in recipes and just throw in the blender to make tahini! They are good for snacking too, but they really are magic in the blender instead of tahini.

Great Product!

Danil35により Sep 05, 2013 に掲載

I love these sunflower seeds. I bake with them, put them over yoghurt or just eat them out of the packet!!!

Wonderful seeds!!!

AnnieAppleseedにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Wonderful seeds, wonderful quality, quantity as well as price!!! I like these better than the ones from the health food store! No kidding!!! :D

These are organic, too!

Charybdisにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

I'm on a budget, so I cannot always afford organic foods. However, these sunflower seeds are such a good price that anyone who eats sunflower seeds can afford to make the organic upgrade. I use them in baking, and sometimes I roast them in the oven myself. They are a great deal, and they taste great. So far, I've not even found any shell fragments in the nuts.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 97