JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 26 - 30 の合計 89

« 前の | 4 5 6 7 8 | 次のページ »

Dissolves easily, good for cakes

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

tigerchoにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

Unlike most gelatins this one is a very fine powder that dissolves almost instantly and doesn't smeell of animals or any additives. Its great for cooking

works great!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4686460776573731017により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

So far I have added this to my coffee, made gummies w/ and without fruit, made fruit pie, and made marshmallows with no issue. This product has no taste and no smell.

I like it!

4834957910738035794により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I'm so glad I bought this!

Reviewer3188597により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".

beef gelatin

Reviewer2523754により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

商品 26 - 30 の合計 89