JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

love it

Reviewer1225796により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

My knees are healed !!!!

Reviewer1756096により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Reviewer2827646により Apr 06, 2009 に掲載

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Easy to use

Reviewer3029279により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

The powder is so much more cost effective than the capsules. We put it in juice and hot cereal and it works great!

Just Simply What It Is

Reviewer1178605により Jul 28, 2012 に掲載

I like this better than the collagen powder products. I just add it to water and gulp it down. Just be aware that it doesn't dissolve very well, so if you have trouble swallowing you might want to look for another option.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great powder, dissolves well.

Reviewer2498510により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

I use this powder to make homemade jelly/gello without the nasties you get in the boxed stuff from the supermarket. I also use it to add to my homemade yogurt to thicken it up, plus in my daughters' homemade baby formula. Lots of uses!

Beef Gelatin

Reviewer2869993により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

Dissolves easily when heated. I use it alot to sneak in some extra proteins in my diet. And hopefully I'll feel a difference in my joints some time soon too.

Excellent

Reviewer1773360により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

A great product - no offensive smell or unpleasant taste. Will be ordering again

Good Protein Product

Reviewer1181017により May 13, 2011 に掲載

Good high protein in a low dose...Nice for tube feeding for my needs

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wonderfull product for health and beauty!

5211480992936535419により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

Very recommmended, 5 stars!

商品 41 - 50 の合計 82