JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Real Food、ビーフ・ゼラチン・パウダー、1ポンド(454 g)

¥1,552
その他のレビュー (16)
並び替え

商品 21 - 25 の合計 87

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Reviewer3218543により May 30, 2014 に掲載

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

Flavourless

ronenilにより Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

Easy to use

Reviewer2261289により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I'm so glad I bought this!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3188597により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".

Taste well.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2726985により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.

商品 21 - 25 の合計 87