JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Real Food、ビーフ・ゼラチン・パウダー、1ポンド(454 g)

¥1,552

商品 21 - 25 の合計 87

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Easy to use

Reviewer2261289により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

Flavourless

ronenilにより Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Reviewer3218543により May 30, 2014 に掲載

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

works great!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4686460776573731017により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

So far I have added this to my coffee, made gummies w/ and without fruit, made fruit pie, and made marshmallows with no issue. This product has no taste and no smell.

Great stuff!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4991315301515667262により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

商品 21 - 25 の合計 87