JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best

Reviewer1192713により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

4965086556239939279により May 28, 2014 に掲載

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

I love it!

5182330106551999754により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

I think this product is great and easy to use. The real deal!

beef gelatin

Reviewer2523754により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

Great Product

4650648719080664333により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I use this product with juice and is amazing, great source of protein with a good price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Reviewer2827646により Apr 06, 2009 に掲載

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Easy to use

Reviewer3029279により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

The powder is so much more cost effective than the capsules. We put it in juice and hot cereal and it works great!

Just Simply What It Is

Reviewer1178605により Jul 28, 2012 に掲載

I like this better than the collagen powder products. I just add it to water and gulp it down. Just be aware that it doesn't dissolve very well, so if you have trouble swallowing you might want to look for another option.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great powder, dissolves well.

Reviewer2498510により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

I use this powder to make homemade jelly/gello without the nasties you get in the boxed stuff from the supermarket. I also use it to add to my homemade yogurt to thicken it up, plus in my daughters' homemade baby formula. Lots of uses!

Beef Gelatin

Reviewer2869993により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

Dissolves easily when heated. I use it alot to sneak in some extra proteins in my diet. And hopefully I'll feel a difference in my joints some time soon too.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 98