JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Flavourless

ronenilにより Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great for jello

Reviewer3355855により Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

This is a good product. Our family is following the GAPS diet to improve digestiion. Gelatin helps heal the gut lining, so I use this in lots of ways, from adding to soups and stews, to making jello and as an egg substitute. This is always on hand in my kitchen.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

4650648719080664333により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I use this product with juice and is amazing, great source of protein with a good price.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

i'm amazed

Reviewer1827451により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

since switching from a pork-based gelatin to this one i'm glad to say there's huge difference. without going into detail i'll just say there's a load of reasons you wouldn't wanna consume pork and google will provide the curious plenty. i think any meat-eater would do great adding gelatin to their meals in form of a side-drink. the science is along the lines of eating the whole animal for complete amino acid profile as gelatin is all the cartilage normally thrown. gelatin has stabilized my joints, moods, metabolism, libido like you wouldn't believe. thank you and props to ray peat for sparking this great trend of gel-eating. i'd suggest looking the man up for a wealth of interesting takes on health and the industry.

20 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great value

Reviewer1943547により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

Excellent organic gelatine.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

I love it!

5182330106551999754により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

I think this product is great and easy to use. The real deal!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

brilliant nail strengthener

4839964790182216380により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

bad knees and weight loss

Reviewer2179783により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging. I've also lost 25 lbs.

24 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love it

Reviewer2541215により Mar 01, 2013 に掲載

I'm taking this for joints and bowel care. It's a bit early to tell but it tastes fine and is easy to mix with water.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 77