JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 16 - 20 の合計 76

« 前の | 2 3 4 5 6 | 次のページ »

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2165848により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

bones/skin

Reviewer1050707により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Easy to use

Reviewer2261289により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Reviewer3218543により May 30, 2014 に掲載

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

Great stuff!

4991315301515667262により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

商品 16 - 20 の合計 76