JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Multiple benefits.. skin, hair and stomach healing

HEMS-SoreJointsEtcにより Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

I started taking this just before Christmas 2013... the nails and hair improvements I noticed within a few months, even a couple of wrinkles seemed less deep. 7 months later I am noticing I can handle dairy (in small amounts) better than I could before (any lactose would cause nasty digestive issues previously). I live in hope that perhaps one day I can handle other FODMAP items - honey would be nice, or an apple but not yet. I am a work in progress :) I mix this with my decaf coffee [Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee] morning and night and don't notice the taste at all. I soak a heaping spoonful with room temp water while boiling the kettle and never have lumping issues. My dietitian considers the gelatin a good protein source and since I'm not a big meat eater this is an easy way to get some extra protein.

The best

Reviewer1192713により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)

Amazing

panaceaspecialistにより Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dissolves easily, good for cakes

tigerchoにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

Unlike most gelatins this one is a very fine powder that dissolves almost instantly and doesn't smeell of animals or any additives. Its great for cooking

My knees are healed !!!!

Reviewer1756096により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gelatin - great as a supplement or as a part of making custards

5453762070849095224により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

It is very good gelatin. When doing cakes, creams it is perfect too. If this is helpful to you, please like it. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'm so glad I bought this!

Reviewer3188597により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

4965086556239939279により May 28, 2014 に掲載

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

Very good

alexvioにより Jan 19, 2015 に掲載

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Gelatin

5183453630119979494により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 91