JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bought after reading a reviewer noted benefits for knees - terrible for drinking though

Health-Is-Wealthにより Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

As a thickener this powder is great. As for drinking it - the instructions on the packet say to mix 1 tablespoon with cold juice and drink immediately. I found it started to gelatinise way too quickly and turned into wallpaper paste - impossible to drink and a most unpleasant texture. If you're thinking about trying it for the same reason, suggest checking the Now Foods caps instead - much more user friendly. I ended up buying some empty gelatin capsules to fill my own caps - cheaper and no added fillers (e.g. mag stearate). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

24 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product.

Reviewer2697127により Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

I use gelatine a lot. This seems like good quality & it is beef gelatine which was important to me.

good quality

5330320168154431492により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

Very happy with it,used it for my stews,cakes,always did its job :)

Good product

4758008711358699533により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

I use it to make desserts, it's convenient and easy to use.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A good substitute for Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

about half of the Gelatin is Chondroitin,and its also known from the folk medicine that it is Joint Healing,just make sure you take the same amount of Glucosamine in conjunction for best results,it takes about 4g of each for 3 to 6 months for a proper healing,so be patient.don't forget your basic multivitamin & Cal/Mag as well as your Omega's & Trace minerals.you should also consider MSM,Boswellia & Turmeric for a quicker & better tissue recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderfull product for health and beauty!

5211480992936535419により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

Very recommmended, 5 stars!

Great stuff!

4991315301515667262により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love it

Reviewer1225796により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The Real Thing!

StarFireにより Sep 03, 2013 に掲載

Forget all the collagen derivatives and claims, I've wasted time and money on them to no avail. In the industrialized societies, the consumption of gelatin has decreased, relative to the foods that contain an inappropriately high proportion of the antimetabolic amino acids, especially tryptophan and cysteine. The degenerative and inflammatory diseases can often be corrected by the use of gelatin-rich foods.

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great stuff for healing

5241285211926225447により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

I take this to heal my 'leaky gut' which causes eczema. So far so good, symptoms are going into remission. I use it in conjunction with L- Glutamine by Now Foods. I just throw a tablespoon in some water and chug it down. Tasteless, but a gross texture! I dont mind though as it WORKS! I have also made lemon flavoured gummies to snack on which worked a treat.

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています