JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Real Food、ビーフ・ゼラチン・パウダー、1ポンド(454 g)

¥1,523

商品 16 - 20 の合計 86

« 前の | 2 3 4 5 6 | 次のページ »

bones/skin

Reviewer1050707により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Excellent

Reviewer1949994により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

Very good quality!

Freddieboiにより Feb 11, 2015 に掲載

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2165848により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

GELATIN FOR HEALTH

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1434258により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Since the 1800's, people have stopped consuming bones and cartilage and instead eat predominantly muscle tissue as their protein. Excessive muscle tissue in the diet is not good for the body, the kidneys in particular. Gelatin is made from the cartilage and bones of cattle, whereas much gelatin comes from the skin of pigs. Gelatin contains what the body needs to build and repair bone and cartilage, skin and mucus membrane. Putting gelatin into the diet restores the dietary balance, which made our ancestors strong and independent. Gelatin has many utility uses. For one, mixing gelatin with water makes a fantastic hair spray, which lasts for many days. The gelatin spray must be kept in the refrigerator, because gelatin is protein and therefore will spoil. Mixing colloidal silver with the gelatin will prevent spoilage.

商品 16 - 20 の合計 86