JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Reviewer2165848により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

Unflavored beef Gelatin

Reviewer1586672により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

We have found that unflavored beef gelatin is equally as effective as Knox NutraJoint at a fraction of the cost. We use only 1/3 tsp of gelatin per day compared to about 1 tbs. of the Knox product. All the vitimines and mineral in Knox we already get by our regular vitamin suppliment. We are completely satified with the unflabored beef Gelatin.

bones/skin

Reviewer1050707により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Easy to use

Reviewer2261289により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

Flavourless

ronenilにより Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.

Love it

Reviewer2541215により Mar 01, 2013 に掲載

I'm taking this for joints and bowel care. It's a bit early to tell but it tastes fine and is easy to mix with water.

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

brilliant nail strengthener

4839964790182216380により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

Amazing

panaceaspecialistにより Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

Taste well.

Reviewer2726985により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 96