JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

A good product

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Trinityにより May 25, 2014 に掲載

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been examined and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. My facial skin looks a bit better. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormones/antibiotics free. G-Lake's one breaks me out every time I take it. This gelatin powder is easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.

great stuff!

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2913010により Aug 12, 2010 に掲載

Easy to use. I use 1/4 tsp of gelatin with 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum or guar gum per cup of gluten free flour mix, and the breads turn out delicate and moist. I still have 2 loaves of banana nut bread I made 2 weeks ago in baggies in the fridge, (i made 7 at one time), and they are still fresh and moist tasting, and even my gluten eating husband loves them! I will continue to use this brand as it is economical as well as a great product to use.

Very good quality!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Freddieboiにより Feb 11, 2015 に掲載

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

Excellent

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1949994により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

Excellent Gelatin

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2759402により Nov 03, 2010 に掲載

This gelatin sets up well. I use it for homemade marshmallows and fruit juice gealtin snacks and haven't been disappointed. It stays fresh for months. A good buy!

商品 11 - 15 の合計 89