JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Real Food、ビーフ・ゼラチン・パウダー、1ポンド(454 g)

¥1,531

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Now Foods Beef Gelatin

35 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2985503により Feb 17, 2008 に掲載

This product has boosted my health to new levels. I love it and will always take it. It dosent just rebuild fingernails it grows hair, rebuilds tissue, has vastly impoved gland and hormonal functions. This is an extreemly healing suppliment. After 3 weeks I have noticed remarkable changes in my health for the better. Joint functions are very much improved along with flexibility. EVERYTHING is better. I love this product.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

bad knees and weight loss

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2179783により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging. I've also lost 25 lbs.

i'm amazed

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1827451により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

since switching from a pork-based gelatin to this one i'm glad to say there's huge difference. without going into detail i'll just say there's a load of reasons you wouldn't wanna consume pork and google will provide the curious plenty. i think any meat-eater would do great adding gelatin to their meals in form of a side-drink. the science is along the lines of eating the whole animal for complete amino acid profile as gelatin is all the cartilage normally thrown. gelatin has stabilized my joints, moods, metabolism, libido like you wouldn't believe. thank you and props to ray peat for sparking this great trend of gel-eating. i'd suggest looking the man up for a wealth of interesting takes on health and the industry.

Great stuff for healing

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5241285211926225447により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

I take this to heal my 'leaky gut' which causes eczema. So far so good, symptoms are going into remission. I use it in conjunction with L- Glutamine by Now Foods. I just throw a tablespoon in some water and chug it down. Tasteless, but a gross texture! I dont mind though as it WORKS! I have also made lemon flavoured gummies to snack on which worked a treat.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A good substitute for Chondroitin Sulfate for Joint Recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

about half of the Gelatin is Chondroitin,and its also known from the folk medicine that it is Joint Healing,just make sure you take the same amount of Glucosamine in conjunction for best results,it takes about 4g of each for 3 to 6 months for a proper healing,so be patient.don't forget your basic multivitamin & Cal/Mag as well as your Omega's & Trace minerals.you should also consider MSM,Boswellia & Turmeric for a quicker & better tissue recovery...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

商品 1 - 5 の合計 74