JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Gelatin - great as a supplement or as a part of making custards

5453762070849095224により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

It is very good gelatin. When doing cakes, creams it is perfect too. If this is helpful to you, please like it. Thanks.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good product

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

good product

My knees are healed !!!!

Reviewer1756096により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

Great product!

Reviewer1993523により Jul 11, 2015 に掲載

I keep buying this product. Is really great. I use it in my desserts or I just take it with my favorite coconut drink. I notice my hair is nicer and my nails are better. It disolves in cold or warm water really well. Love it!

Love it

5303540637256700756により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

I add two tablespoons to one cup of coffee in the morning. I also use it in savory sauces to give it a "thicker" flavor since I don't use flour

Very good

goodiesformeにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I like it!

4834957910738035794により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

works great!

4686460776573731017により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

So far I have added this to my coffee, made gummies w/ and without fruit, made fruit pie, and made marshmallows with no issue. This product has no taste and no smell.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gelatin

5183453630119979494により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

Very good

alexvioにより Jan 19, 2015 に掲載

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 77