JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A good product

Trinityにより May 25, 2014 に掲載

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been examined and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. My facial skin looks a bit better. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormones/antibiotics free. G-Lake's one breaks me out every time I take it. This gelatin powder is easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.

Very good quality!

Freddieboiにより Feb 11, 2015 に掲載

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

satisfied

5604360309623827936により Jun 01, 2015 に掲載

nice product when using it rightly. I'm allergic and began it rapidly to see quick results and saw strange things on my fingers. But my husband is really feel fine. The pain in his back stopped and is protected also from the sunburn of the summer as this magical pure collagen is an antioxidant too.

Beef Gelatin

Reviewer1518893により Jul 22, 2009 に掲載

I love this product as its good for cooking, adding to soups etc

Good product

4758008711358699533により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

I use it to make desserts, it's convenient and easy to use.

Good product

Reviewer2849359により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Good product and price.

No complaints

Reviewer2414714により May 24, 2011 に掲載

The product is of sound quality, and is priced competetively.

Good Product !!

Reviewer1581190により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

Good price and quality and my nails are growing...a good source of collagen !

5 stars

5489204412747807381により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

We love this product, we all are taking it daily and feel a lot better, Awesome

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1155586により May 02, 2016 に掲載

Seems good but would be nice to have a break down of the heavy metal levels? I am a little worried about heavy metal exposure.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11