JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yum

Reviewer1153738により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

These are great for snacking. I eat them raw/plain, but I also enjoyed them by frying them with a touch of olive oil, fresh minced garlic, and cayenne pepper for a spicy savory snack.

Prostate help

5342636738337741661により Apr 14, 2016 に掲載

Defenately helps with prostate issues. Not sure what is a good dose, but I use 2 TBLS a day.

fresh quality product

4792752297954459813により Apr 05, 2016 に掲載

Perfect quality - you can roast seeds to make them crispy for you perfect salad topping otherwise it's raw seeds that kept fresh in my cupboard for a long time

Delicious and fresh

Reviewer1521648により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

I continue to order these as well as the organic p.seeds from NOW. Both are great and great value.

Raw Pumpkin Seeds

5161816253217699560により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

Flavor is good and seeds seem fresh. Slightly different shape than I am used to but the price is great!

Crunchy and favorful - but from China :(

nizzzyにより Oct 27, 2015 に掲載

Very happy with my big bag of pumpkin seeds, tasted awesome and looked very fresh. Was quite shocked that it labeled "Product from China" but at least it is Non GMO!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Simple, taste good - but from China!

Reviewer1800309により Oct 07, 2015 に掲載

NOW Foods is based in Illinois and do almost all their own manufacturing, to high (GMP) standards. So, I do generally trust them. Then I see on the label, "Product of China". I do not trust agricultural products from mainland China. I am very disappointed that NOW are using Chinese pumpkin seeds. I think iHerb should indicate this in the product description.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Quality

4897379771917554555により Aug 28, 2015 に掲載

What I notice most about the Now Foods brand of pumpkins seeds are how vibrantly GREEN they are compared to other brands. Not sure how that may play into quality but color is always a sign of nutritional superiority. Flavor is nutty and texture is nice. I soak nuts and seeds over night to neutralize acids that block absorption of minerals and tricks the seeds into sprouting, this optimizing their nutrition as well. Great on oatmeal.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

5728216436860228146により Aug 05, 2015 に掲載

taste great and easy to use or eat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very worth the price and value.

yukoetanにより Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

Very crunchy and well roasted. Quantity is much for the amount of money too.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 162