JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works great for knee pain, and prostate of course

MichaelLabibにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

I have read about Pumpkin Seed Oil and it's anti-inflammatory benefits, it's as effective as NSAIDs for knee pain. I take 1 softgel with breakfast and another 1 with dinner, I really like the results!!! it's amazing especially when you combine it with Glucosamine and Fish Oil. No more Knee Pain people :) Please visit my page for more reviews, I have reviewed many products for joints pain and support. Good luck

Pumpkin Seed Oil

Reviewer3003939により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

I using this product to block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) that makes one lose hair. It is working very well for me as I am taking MAXI-HAIR and Rogaine.

Good, but not as Good as Whole Pumpkin Seeds

HawaiianVikingにより Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

Pumpkin seeds, with their oil as one constituent ingredient, have long been used to improve prostate health; I've found that whole pumpkin seeds (sometimes known as pepitas) are possibly the best non-prescription treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) as well as being (somewhat less) effective for prostatitis. I purchased Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil, hoping that the same benefits would be found in a softgel that come from a handful of whole pumpkin seeds; Well, the results are similar but not the same — a handful of whole pumpkin seeds is still more effective. With that said, when busy or travelling, Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil is an acceptable stand-in for pumpkin seeds. One thing to note: In addition to benefiting the prostate, whole pumpkin seeds are used, particularly in Latin America, as a folk remedy for Intestinal parasites; I'm unaware whether simply consuming the oil will help to eliminate parasites, so for that purpose, it is probably advisable to use whole pumpkin seeds only.

Great for Bladder health

Reviewer2783568により Nov 25, 2009 に掲載

Helps keep urinary tract healthy

I Joined the Germans in Taking Pumpkin Seed Oil

Reviewer2170264により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

When I designed my anticancer diet, I added pumpkin seed oil because it has been used in Germany (and Europe) for many years to lower the risk of prostate cancer. Now Foods provides quality products which was reassuring to me.

Anthony

Reviewer1248605により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

Helps my bladder during sleep

Very Good,

Reviewer1152890により Aug 07, 2010 に掲載

Help to get my daily omega and help for my hair too.

Excellent products

Reviewer3319014により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

I tried this oil for the first time and it worked great within 3 days of starting it to solve my urination problems. Had been to the Dr. many times and nothing helped I almost gave up hope then I tryed this oil! I will order all my oils from Iherb.com!!

pumpkin seed oil

Reviewer3332276により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

i bought this for my dad,and he says its way better than taking prescription drugs to improve his bathroom problems.

Now foods Pumpkin seed oil

Reviewer2671707により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

Very good product for prostate health. Now foods is the best again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 61