Now Foods, Prostate Support, 90 Softgels

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2026566 From Ukraine on Apr 12, 2013

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1868309 From Oregon on Sep 21, 2013

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Take the right dose, and it will work!

Posted by MichaelLabib From Egypt on Oct 29, 2013

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

Obviously works

Posted by Reviewer1018789 From Arizona on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.