JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

a life-changing product

alloriginalにより Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

for men who suffer from frequent urination or prostate discomfort, this will be a life-changer. Two capsules per day (I take with breakfast and dinner) will make a difference quickly. Also helpful are daily fish oil and vitamin C. A course of cranberry extract is a good idea at the outset to kill any bacteria that may be causing trouble. It's not a bad idea for men who are 40+ to take one or two per day to PREVENT problems. This formula is economical and safe, and does the job very nicely. Click YES if my review helped, and read my other reviews to discover more helpful products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Take the right dose, and it will work!

MichaelLabibにより Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

Helps

Reviewer2026566により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

Obviously works

Reviewer1018789により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.

Hope it works

bhaktadasaにより Jul 30, 2014 に掲載

I am a relatively new user of the prostrate herbs. I am not sure if they will help me but I am giving them a try

Trusted brand

Reviewer1868309により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.

still needs time

5665767773063148027により Jul 22, 2014 に掲載

I started to use this product some weeks ago, it turned out that urination became difficult. I doubt it is because of this product. Now I tried to increase the dosage to the maximum limit, as I think the effect was due to the initial dosage, so if increased it will get better result. Anyway, I'm not in a position this product is good, it will find when two bottles consumed.

ok

4814134929912578302により May 02, 2016 に掲載

no difference so far after using it for more than 3 weeks, may be it takes longer time to see the effeect

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8