JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

a life-changing product

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

alloriginalにより Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

for men who suffer from frequent urination or prostate discomfort, this will be a life-changer. Two capsules per day (I take with breakfast and dinner) will make a difference quickly. Also helpful are daily fish oil and vitamin C. A course of cranberry extract is a good idea at the outset to kill any bacteria that may be causing trouble. It's not a bad idea for men who are 40+ to take one or two per day to PREVENT problems. This formula is economical and safe, and does the job very nicely. Click YES if my review helped, and read my other reviews to discover more helpful products.

Helps

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2026566により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Take the right dose, and it will work!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MichaelLabibにより Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

Obviously works

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1018789により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.

Hope it works

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

bhaktadasaにより Jul 30, 2014 に掲載

I am a relatively new user of the prostrate herbs. I am not sure if they will help me but I am giving them a try

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7