JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

prostate health,

Reviewer2410749により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

loving this product for my husband,it has so much in it,l was buying many different bottles to try and get what is needed,everything and more is in this formula,l will keep buying this one very happy,as we are always with what we get from iherb,not only is this helping but saving me money as well.do try it,,job well done iherb and now foods,l buy many of their products,we are very happy.thank you

Good Product to Reduce PSA

FrankTackettにより Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

I have used several products and this seems to be the best at maintaining PSA levels low.

Has been a help

4736829291301494989により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

Am age 76 with BHP, a form of inflammation of the prostate. This included some urinary retention at night but after taking this product regularly for a year (i.e. three caps per day) things seem to be more under control, i.e. have calmed down, so recommend. Bottle says beta sitosterol (sp?) is included but not exactly how much. (Attention: NOW foods: please correct this by stating on the label the exact amount of beta sitosterol in the product.)

Now Prostate

Reviewer2488582により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

You cannot go wrong with a NOW product. Doing fine.

Quite a relief

Reviewer3042208により Nov 06, 2011 に掲載

I have tried other brands before that seemed to work but this one seems to me to be quite superior than the rest and with a fast effect

Great

Reviewer1450575により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

Can really tell a difference from what I had been using.

These pills are HUGE!

Reviewer3101973により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

I bought these for my dad. The formula is good. The pills are huge! Unfortunately they are so big that he can't swallow them. I tried squeezing the paste out of the softgel but it tastes awful. I haven't found a way to get these into him so they sit on the shelf for the time being.

Does the job!

Reviewer1751928により Jan 31, 2015 に掲載

My father has been using this product for a number of years - he is now 87 and has no prostate problems!

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

5698323975356349324により Jul 05, 2015 に掲載

I bought this along with Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new addition in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A great holistic formula.

Reviewer1617056により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

I am 78 and my prostate is healthy and functions normally. The Now Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength formula plays its part in keeping it that way. I will keep using it perpetually.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18