JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A great holistic formula.

Reviewer1617056により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

I am 78 and my prostate is healthy and functions normally. The Now Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength formula plays its part in keeping it that way. I will keep using it perpetually.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

5698323975356349324により Jul 05, 2015 に掲載

I bought this along with Doctor's Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new addition in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

Doesn't work

Reviewer1829732により Jun 10, 2015 に掲載

They have left out probably the most important ingredient that has been proven to work by many of studies. Beta-Sitosterol has worked wonders for me an can now sleep through the night.

Does the job!

Reviewer1751928により Jan 31, 2015 に掲載

My father has been using this product for a number of years - he is now 87 and has no prostate problems!

Has been a help

4736829291301494989により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

Am age 76 with BHP, a form of inflammation of the prostate. This included some urinary retention at night but after taking this product regularly for a year (i.e. three caps per day) things seem to be more under control, i.e. have calmed down, so recommend. Bottle says beta sitosterol (sp?) is included but not exactly how much. (Attention: NOW foods: please correct this by stating on the label the exact amount of beta sitosterol in the product.)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Going Strong :)

Reviewer2547129により Apr 11, 2014 に掲載

My husband swears by this. We switch up the formulas every few months to make sure we are covering all the bases

Goed!

5747831126765900572により Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

Mooi product met vele kruiden en mineralen!

For my friend

panaceaspecialistにより Jan 05, 2013 に掲載

I bought it for a friend, he says it's excellent !

Good Product to Reduce PSA

FrankTackettにより Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

I have used several products and this seems to be the best at maintaining PSA levels low.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

More for prevention

Reviewer2567396により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

Bought these as prevention more than anything else, I'm in my 40's and doctor said that something like this can only help. Can't say I noticed anything change for now.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18