JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 56

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

No effect on cholesterol at all

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

aigereemにより Jul 16, 2012 に掲載

I read a lot of positive reviews about Policosanol in general and NOW's supplement in particular, and was very optimistic about it. My husband has a family hypercholestorolemia, his levels of total cholesterol and LDL are high since he was very young. Sadly, this supplement had absolutely no effect on his cholesterol and LDL levels after 2 bottles (1 x day = half a year of taking it). The blood test results show exactly the same elevated levels of total cholesterol and LDL, just as they were before he started taking Policosanol. I am disappointed.

Magical stuff

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3260527により Mar 21, 2011 に掲載

These vcaps along with curcumin and the fancy Life Extensions fish oil (with Sesame & olive fruit) have lowered my diabetic father's total cholesterol from 230 to 186 in less than 3 months! His triglycerides tanked from 252 to 96!!! Holy smokes, I don't think that his triglycerides had ever been under 100 in the last 3 decades. His fibrinogen also improved drastically from 398 to 250. His cardiologist was amazed because my dad never took statins.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

My doctor wanted me to take Lipitor.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2946921により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

Ever since I started using Policosanol my cholostrol levels have basically stayed the same. They haven't gone down but that could be that I only take one a day first thing in the morning. I am going to up my intake to two and see if brings my levels down.Based on maintainung my levels my Doctor has stopped trying to get me to take Lipitor which is a good sign these are working

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product, great brand!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2324004により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

Now is my new favorite. I have done a lot of research on the different supplement companies and these guys are in a league all their own. I was fortunate enough to tour their facility and was speechless at the quality control and safety measures they have. Lots of companies talk about how good they are but these people live it! I buy their supplements for my entire family, this one was for my mom's high cholesterol and already it seems to be working incredibly, thank you so much for carrying the Now brand!!!!!

Great Product

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3232310により May 16, 2010 に掲載

I've taken one tablet per day for past 4-5 months- my last choresterol check was the best I've had 179-- I've always been 200 or above--- thx Greg

商品 1 - 5 の合計 56