JA

その他のレビュー (45)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 56

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

No effect on cholesterol at all

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

aigereemにより Jul 16, 2012 に掲載

I read a lot of positive reviews about Policosanol in general and NOW's supplement in particular, and was very optimistic about it. My husband has a family hypercholestorolemia, his levels of total cholesterol and LDL are high since he was very young. Sadly, this supplement had absolutely no effect on his cholesterol and LDL levels after 2 bottles (1 x day = half a year of taking it). The blood test results show exactly the same elevated levels of total cholesterol and LDL, just as they were before he started taking Policosanol. I am disappointed.

Great price/product

Reviewer1994047により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I take this as part of a formula for helping manage high Cholesterol and I have to take 20 mg's a day. Since these pills have 20 mg's in each, I only have to take one pill instead of two a day.

This Works to Reduce my Cholesterol

Reviewer2666562により Nov 17, 2008 に掲載

My cholesterol dropped by about 20 points when I started taking this product. I also take extra CoQ-10 (actually Ubiquinol) with it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product, great brand!

Reviewer2324004により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

Now is my new favorite. I have done a lot of research on the different supplement companies and these guys are in a league all their own. I was fortunate enough to tour their facility and was speechless at the quality control and safety measures they have. Lots of companies talk about how good they are but these people live it! I buy their supplements for my entire family, this one was for my mom's high cholesterol and already it seems to be working incredibly, thank you so much for carrying the Now brand!!!!!

Great Product

Reviewer3232310により May 16, 2010 に掲載

I've taken one tablet per day for past 4-5 months- my last choresterol check was the best I've had 179-- I've always been 200 or above--- thx Greg

商品 1 - 5 の合計 56