JA

¥2,898

のセーブ: ¥1,052 (36 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • This product has changed names, It is no longer called Essiac, It is now called Ojibwa Herbal Extract

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Cowboy's canine cure

Reviewer1932677により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

My bloodhound great dane mix beaufiful boy had been losing weight and feeling quite poorly. Trips the Vet had not revealed an actual diagnosis, but cancer of the liver is suspected. I began giving him the Ojibwa Herbal Extract after learning about it from a friend who felt she had prolonged the life of her dog and cats using the extract. Cowboy has gained about 15 pounds in the month and a half he has been taking Ojibwa. He has more energy and has fewer depressed times. Since taking the capsules is the only change we have made, I feel they are the reason he feels better and will help make his time left much more comfortable. I am very greatful.

Eziak tea have results

Reviewer1564169により Aug 16, 2009 に掲載

I started taking this as another supplement to help keep my ovarian cancer in check. I don't know if this has made a difference or not but my last scans show less "activity" in the active cancer cells. I was advised my many that this is good to fight cancer. I can't attest to it as fact since I take so many other things also but it sure hasn't hurt. My cancer has not advanced but neither has it died completely out but does seem to be deminishing every time I do a scan (every 3 months) No type of side effects either.

G

Reviewer3006327により Apr 11, 2008 に掲載

My wife takes it for her cancer treatments. No sickness with Esiak.

Now Foods, Esiak Caps, 450 mg

Reviewer1219964により Nov 16, 2008 に掲載

Am using this herbal combination as a part of my cancer fight and it appears to be particularly effective when taken at bedtime as directed. I use it to make a 2 oz. "tea".

Great stuff

Reviewer1396453により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

I find it helps keep my urinary tract clean as well as a blood cleaner. Easy to tell results before and after blood work. I'm sold!

blood cleansing

Reviewer2877120により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

very good blood cleansing formula

Not impressed

Reviewer2971131により May 09, 2009 に掲載

We seem to have gotten much better results with the NOW brand tea than this product. Not sure if the formula in this is the same as with the original Essiac formula since the bottle doesn't say. We finally just stopped using the capsules and went back to the tea.

Ojibwa Herbal Extract.

Reviewer2118199により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

My husband has cancer. He believes that this herb is helping him fight his battle. Gives him lots of energy and keeps his system clean. We are hoping for the best.

Esiak Caps

Reviewer1589335により Nov 06, 2008 に掲載

There is feeling in my toes that i didnot have for a long time.

Saved my life!

Reviewer2581105により Jul 25, 2007 に掲載

Since daily consistency is important with this treatment, these capsules are a very easy and effective way to take an essiac herb combo.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47