JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ok

Reviewer1190986により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Have not got use to the taste yet

good on pasta

Reviewer1432268により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

extra b12 for the vega people in the crowd. good with pasta instead of cheese.

Nutritional yeast.

Reviewer1739960により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

Great B Vitamins.

Reviewer2681231により Sep 21, 2008 に掲載

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

NOW-02455

Reviewer1321384により Sep 23, 2008 に掲載

Tastes just a bit salty. Mixes pretty well with liquids.

Awesome Yeast Flakes

5395527934265633988により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Reviewer1995961により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Yum

Reviewer1950718により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

Yum!

odalolにより Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

MichelXにより Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 201