JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ok

Reviewer1190986により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Have not got use to the taste yet

good on pasta

Reviewer1432268により Dec 04, 2010 に掲載

extra b12 for the vega people in the crowd. good with pasta instead of cheese.

Great B Vitamins.

Reviewer2681231により Sep 21, 2008 に掲載

At a great price. I sprinkle these in soup, but don't really notice a great surge of energy as was hoping for.

NOW-02455

Reviewer1321384により Sep 23, 2008 に掲載

Tastes just a bit salty. Mixes pretty well with liquids.

tastier than I expected

Reviewer1273331により Sep 26, 2011 に掲載

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

Yum

Reviewer1950718により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

Yum!

odalolにより Apr 02, 2013 に掲載

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Nutritional yeast.

Reviewer1739960により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

MichelXにより Jul 05, 2011 に掲載

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not taken long enough yet but

Reviewer2441306により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 198