JA

レビュー 英語
並び替え

商品 16 - 20 の合計 188

« 前の | 2 3 4 5 6 | 次のページ »

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1111169により Feb 11, 2010 に掲載

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Amazing!

juliaheisにより Apr 27, 2010 に掲載

These yeast flakes taste wonderful! It makes me want to add them to everything! I appreciate that they are gluten-free, as I have a gluten intolerance. I make a raw pop-corn alternative with chunks of cauliflower, Himalayan salt, and nutritional yeast (all to taste). It's very tasty!

I love this stuff.

Reviewer1585592により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

I've been using it on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers as well as on sprouted nuts and seeds. It's good in green/veggie smoothies too.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Reviewer1430302により Jan 14, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Great vitamin B supplement

Reviewer2483408により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

I take two tablespoons a day, use it for all types of stuff on top of using it as a supplement. Use it as cheese replacement, or topping on eggs in the morning, etc. Yum, I love the taste!

商品 16 - 20 の合計 188