JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fresh, good taste, nutritious

jasonjsにより Aug 20, 2009 に掲載

Very fresh, tastes great. Goes great with my protein shake. Excellent source of Vit-B complex, much better source than synthetic pills. Foods are always more absorbable than synthetic

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2406442により Dec 26, 2008 に掲載

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Taste pretty good

Reviewer2967975により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Howardにより Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Reviewer3241630により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

These are awesome!

Reviewer2156075により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

I've bought these many times, they are great.

Love it!

MikeMemberにより Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

I used a similar yeast (Red Star Brand) many years ago and this one tastes just the same. I love it sprinkled on popcorn!

Great!

KrisHolthにより Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Taste well.

Reviewer2726985により Jul 25, 2011 に掲載

Don't think it taste like cheese, but good taste. I think it's doing much for my body, my skin glows:)

Yum!

Reviewer2044069により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

Great taste. We sprinkle on brown rice, steamed veggies and popcorn!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 202