JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best I've tried.

h-annaにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I haven't tried KAL's yeast, but it is no longer available here so never mind. But I tried Bob's Red Mill. I prefer Now Food by far, both for taste and for vitamin content.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Howardにより Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Reviewer3241630により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Taste pretty good

Reviewer2967975により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

LOVE THESE

Reviewer2609963により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Beautiful taste

jcdasilvaにより Oct 06, 2012 に掲載

I use these for creating vegan "cheese"sauces,tats is very good and creamy compared to others I have tried.Great sprinkled over food too. Very generous sized bottle!

A vegans best friend

Reviewer1970608により Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

I add nutritional yeast on/in every food dish I make. I love that it's fortified with b12! You get your moneys worth with this box. It's cheap and lasts forever..

excellent

Reviewer1651973により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

extremely yummy on popcorn

Can´t live without it

4887837241482593475により Nov 07, 2013 に掲載

I use it on popcorn and I love it...can´t eat popcorn without it..

I like it

4711244410144400246により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I liked the nutritional yeast flakes, they're a nice addition to savory dishes

商品 31 - 40 の合計 206