JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Brain Food !

Reviewer2877569により Apr 22, 2009 に掲載

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

Taste pretty good

Reviewer2967975により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Great product :)

Reviewer3241630により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Howardにより Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

LOVE THESE

Reviewer2609963により Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Great!

KrisHolthにより Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Juymmy!

holaholaにより Nov 04, 2010 に掲載

Have tried it on popcorn and over pizza before eating (instead of cheese), taste great! Gives a cheese-reminder taste.

Can't live without this!

4655614356087021555により May 01, 2014 に掲載

Nutritional yeast is one of my most used products, and this label is the best!

Great quality

5329945723409160480により Apr 29, 2016 に掲載

This product is great quality, if a little expensive. The vitamin fortification is pretty impressive, too!

These are awesome!

Reviewer2156075により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

I've bought these many times, they are great.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 215