JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I love this stuff!

Reviewer3294366により May 21, 2010 に掲載

So far I have used it on salads, potatoes, and chilli. It has a wonderful unique flavor. I am so hooked on it that I try to find a way to eat some every day. :) I haven't used it on popcorn yet, but I am sure that it would be great. As always, iHerb shipped it super fast.

Good Quality

TheEmpoweredWayにより Nov 29, 2010 に掲載

Good quality. I am a first time Nutritional Yeast user and I bought this to make raw almond cheese. I read on the bottle that you can add it to smoothies too. I did- and I don't recommend it!

Tasty B Vitamins

Reviewer2785517により May 05, 2010 に掲載

This is a great way to get your B Vitamins. This product taste so good you could eat it right out of the jar. I sprinkle this product over popcorn and oatmeal. Great price I wish it was available in a larger size

Now is the Best

Reviewer1052580により Mar 19, 2010 に掲載

You can't beat Now products! Great product, great taste. Mix with juice, add to soups...great B vitamins

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good value on nutritional yeast

Reviewer1838444により Mar 27, 2010 に掲載

put it on your popcorn, make vegan macaroni and "cheese," put it in your scramble tofu... very good!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1251809により May 04, 2011 に掲載

I'm cutting out cheese from my diet so I use this as a topping instead of cheese. It's great value - comes in a great big tub - and it's loaded with B vitamins. The flavour is rich with a hint of sweetness. Would definitely recommend.

Nutritional Yeast

Reviewer2414324により May 12, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff. Yum Yum YUm

Good product

Reviewer1763059により Jun 14, 2011 に掲載

I will guaranteed buy again, price is good for the big jar.

Now Foods Nutritonal Yeast Flakes

PamBlowersにより May 30, 2011 に掲載

Very tasty, makes delicious 'cheezy' Kale crisps.

Great stuff

EatCleanMarieにより Jun 05, 2011 に掲載

I love this... Sprinkle it over your egg... it taste sooo good!

商品 91 - 100 の合計 202