JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

Reviewer1666268により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

dilian01により Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

Good yeast flakes

Reviewer2312954により Oct 05, 2009 に掲載

These yeast flakes are actually manufactured by Red Star. They seem fine.

PKSills

Reviewer3106204により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

I add these nutritional yeast flakes to my dog's homemade food acording to the alternative veterinarian, Dr. Pitcairn's recipe. Good value for the price.

great for B vitamins!

Reviewer3020750により Jun 24, 2008 に掲載

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.

Great for Popcorn

SusenWにより Jan 05, 2008 に掲載

We sprinkle this over popcorn. It gives it extra flavor and makes it really delicious!

Great

danielledonohueにより Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

My kids love this stuff!!! Every time I make spaghetti I use this instead of cheese, and they always want more and more! I love how healthy it is and how full of protein and B vitamins it is. Wish it was organic, but like how it is non-gmo.

Excellent value!

5316041887926119916により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2890522により Nov 07, 2007 に掲載

Kind of a weird taste, but in a GOOD way. I recommend them! Good fiber, good for the hair.

love it!

Reviewer2733141により Jun 18, 2009 に掲載

I absolutely love nutritional yeast. I sprinkle it on popcorn, pasta, tofu scrambles, etc. It's delicious and has lots of B vitamins. I use it anywhere one would use cheese.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 215