JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

¥1,094
その他のレビュー (21)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 184

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

My favorite source of "B" vitamins

23 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1666268により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

I have a canister of brewers yeast that I paid a lot less for. My cat and dog get that stuff sprinkled on their food. When I open this container the cat nearly knocks me down rubbing on my legs trying to convince me that she needs this too! I put a teaspoon of the cheap stuff and a teaspoon of this "NOW" brand on a plate. She sniffed both and proceeded to chase the paper plate around the kitchen licking every atom up before she would even look at or tasted the cheaper stuff! She and I agree; This is the best!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

The name says it - very Nutritional and Great for Skin Problems!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

dilian01により Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

I have had a skin problem for years, and then I read that this is often caused to insufficient vitamin B. Then I found out that this product is one of the best natural sources of Vitamin B, that is very easily and completely absorbed and utilized by your body.I mainly sprinkle it on salads or put it on pasta or some meals, and it does add a sort of cheesy/nutty flavor. I have REALLY noticed a lot of improvement in my skin condition and recovery from scratches or redness. Can help scalp issues like dandruff or seborrhea dermatitis. Highly recommended for smooth well-balanced skin complexion!

Good yeast flakes

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2312954により Oct 05, 2009 に掲載

These yeast flakes are actually manufactured by Red Star. They seem fine.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

HealthyGuyにより Oct 28, 2008 に掲載

I love these so much, I eat them out of the container with a spoon. I also sprinkle it over my raw soups and mix it with my dog's food. Great source of B vitamins.

great for B vitamins!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3020750により Jun 24, 2008 に掲載

I don't use this myself, but I do feed it to my dogs to supplement B vitamins. I had been using brewers yeast for many years, but this is a much better product, and my dogs love the taste. since I have been using this their coats are much softer and they seem to be in better health overall.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 184