JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love this NKO Krill Oil!

Reviewer1221885により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

I used to be hooked on another brand of krill oil but then noticed such a strong fishy smell that I began looking around for another brand. I found this one from NOW and have been buying it ever since I first made the change. I love this product and will continue to keep buying it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

much better then regular fish oil

Reviewer2500123により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking the regular fish oil for some times, but this is soooo much better. It doesn't leave any after taste and you don't have to take it as much as you do with the regular fish oil supliments. They are also smaller and easier to swallow. I'll continue to use this over the other brands.

Very good Krill Oil!

Reviewer3020790により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

Since I can't use most fish oil because of an allergy to sardines, krill oil allows me to get the same benefit. This brand has no after-burp and has a manageable size softgel capsule.

Sandy Wilhelm

Reviewer1656423により Oct 08, 2008 に掲載

A trusted brand, and krill is supposed to be a better form of the fish oil that is good for us. I use it for my Mom who is 90yrs old, and needs a lot of help from poor eating.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1577628により Nov 08, 2007 に掲載

much better than the normal fish oil and smaller capsules are really packed with the power to help my arthritis

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Product, Great Price!

Reviewer1872935により Mar 05, 2008 に掲載

Switching from fish oil and looking forward to experiencing the advantages of krill oil, which studies show delivers even greater benefits in a more concentrated form.

good results

Reviewer2449644により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this Krill oil for 3 years and it has improved my ability to control the stiffness in my joints which allows me to do daily the things I want to do,(golf exersise,work,etc) JP MD

Krill oil

karishmaにより Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

Very nice

good price

Reviewer1365843により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

love this krill oil

Krill oil

Reviewer1476922により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

Great supplement for Omega 3's. Nice small softgel. No fishy aftertaste! Thanks iHerb.

商品 61 - 70 の合計 194