JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Better than fish oil

Reviewer2342158により 6 03, 2012 に掲載

You can't go wrong with Krill and NOW is very affordable.

Krill for your Omega 3

Health-YourWealthにより 6 22, 2012 に掲載

Krill is being recommended over n over for Omega3 oil. I like Now Food's value added pricing. I use Krill and Sardine Oils for Omega 3 supplementation.

Got Krill

LBS4MSUにより 7 07, 2012 に掲載

Good quality and cost affordable!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The good stuff from cold waters

Reviewer2464306により 3 06, 2012 に掲載

Krill Oil capsules from Now Foods smell a lot less of uncooked seafood compared with other brands.

Knee stiffness begone!

Reviewer1044110により 3 15, 2012 に掲載

I have been having some issues with my knees past several years. They are sometimes better and sometimes worse. Well, now they just are better! Krill oil lets me continue my exercise habits and keeps knee pain out.

Great product

4686304362645704424により 1 31, 2013 に掲載

Most vitamins I don't really know if they do anything at all since I don't seem to be feeling it. But this product I did notice a change very quickly. My brain seems to be a lot more switched on.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps to clear brain fog

ALorenにより 9 28, 2013 に掲載

This helps to clear some of my brain fog and makes me more alert. I like the fact that it contains a more bioavailable form of choline (one that is combined together with DHA). However, I cannot take it too late or it will be difficult for me to sleep.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good product, recomment it

happy-dayにより 1 08, 2014 に掲載

Smells like krill when you open the bottle - guess it is a good sign. :) Otherwise has no taste or aftertaste. The pain in my back I used to experience every day due to sitting in office chair all day long disappeared and I have only just finished one bottle taking one softgel a day!!!! Very much recommend it. If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.

This keeps me pain free at 66

Reviewer2368828により 4 28, 2014 に掲載

Dr Meercola recommends Krill oil and I chose this Brand , it works for me.

Heart condition

4895722011730001831により 11 19, 2014 に掲載

I believe that is good for my heart,because it balanced the heartbeat.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 196