JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Krill oil at a good price.

Reviewer2670655により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

I just started taking Krill and used to buy the most well known red brand. This is as effective and not as expensive. Obviously no fishy burps. Long term effects of fish oil and krill are still waiting for the jury to come in for me.

sleep better

Reviewer2141698により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

After chemo and lot's of fysical problems after this period I started using these for my nerve system. This was partly destroyed because of chemo.Also for problems sleeping. I have no words to describe the difference! After 14 days daily use the progress is incredible surprising for me. I'm so greatfull to get a part of my live back.

19 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love my Neptune Krill Oil

Reviewer2453856により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

After suffering from joint pain for a while now, I decided to start taking Krill Oil to see if this would help. Well, it did, however, it did take a couple of weeks before I noticed a change. All of my joints were inflamed and causing me great pain. I really couldn't stand it any longer. Glad I stuck with the Krill Oil, but in all fairness I'm also taking Glutathione Reduced 500 and R-Lipoic Acid and the combo seems to be amazing. Cheers to your health!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Lowered my cholesterol, and I like taking these better than fish oil caps

Reviewer3279973により Jan 03, 2012 に掲載

I've always struggled to keep up with fish oil or cod liver oil supplements, even tho I know they are important. Cod liver oil isn't so fun to take, especially the liquid. But I started taking these krill oil caps along with astaxanthin, and I hardly miss my dose. What's even more exciting is that my cholesterol level dropped 61 points in the 6 months that I've been using Krill Oil! Fabulous! These will be a keeper!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

Reviewer1598491により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

The service and product is fantastic, always on time, we live in New Zealand.

Neptune Krill Oil.

Reviewer2608308により Dec 24, 2011 に掲載

Although I have only used Neptune Krill Oil for a few weeks, the pain I was feeling in my shoulders and neck have reduced remarkedly!

Krill oil

Reviewer2981997により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

I liked it, thinking of changing the fish oil routine to this altogether. I've liked most Now Foods products.

Great

Reviewer1089203により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

small capsuals, no smell or reflux :)

Krill Oils

Reviewer1504105により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

Good value, quality product with excellent labeling. Our customers were very happy.

Excellent

Reviewer1189799により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I love this, very good for the brain along with black currant oil (from Now foods as well)

商品 41 - 50 の合計 194