JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good value

Reviewer1325081により Jan 06, 2009 に掲載

This is a good value and I really like the Neptune Krill oil. I believe it makes a difference in that I do not seem to have as much problems with shoulder pain and my fibromyalgia.

now krill oil

Reviewer1171057により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

Ilike this product and believe it may be very well as good as Dr. Mercolas product!

多从效果

5066440224507460558により Nov 15, 2012 に掲載

本来接触该产品是朋友介绍说对腰好,结果母亲服用本品后发现,除了对腰有一定的帮助,中重要的是对眼睛好。以前眼睛怕光,电视电脑都不敢看,现在母亲的生活一切都恢复自然了 1

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for joint inflamation and mood

danarmにより Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

It is better than fish oil, contains more bioavailable Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Really helps the joints. Modifies face color because of astaxanthin.

good product

Reviewer2938864により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

improved the rough skin on my heels

krill oil

Reviewer3132735により Jun 20, 2010 に掲載

It is a great product. I will save a substantial amount of money beause i dont have to use the expensive Arctic Cod liver oil. I will be getting all of the vitamin A as i was getting with the Cod liver oil. I am so glad i found your product.

CHEAPER THAN MERCOLA

Reviewer1986436により Jan 14, 2008 に掲載

Better price than Mercola....

No fish burps!

Reviewer1372230により May 25, 2009 に掲載

I hate fish oils - all of them. Either I get fish-burps or indigestion. In my opinion, fish oil is plain disgusting. I also hate algae-derived Astaxanthin, which also messes up my digestive tract. Therefore I was very pleased that Now Krill oil has all of the benefits of fish oil and Astaxanthin and non of the aforementioned drawbacks. No fish burps (no burps of any kind!). No indigestion. No digestive tract problems. And since it contains Astaxanthin it's also a natural sunscreen! I take 4 a day instead of the recommended 2. This product is expensive, but in my opinion worth it if you hate fish oil and algae-derived Astaxanthin, but you want all of the good benefits.

Neptune Krill Oil

Reviewer1965090により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

I have found that since taking this product I do not suffer the pain i was enduring prior to taking the product

Good stuff

Reviewer1513820により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

This product seems to be fresher that the others, as it does not have as much as a fishy smell.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 194