JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Krill Oil The New Omega-3

KiMaLiにより Apr 18, 2013 に掲載

Krill oil is a very good source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It has all of the benefits of your typical fish oils without those annoying "fish burps" coming to haunt you later on. Our "favorite TV Dr. Oz" highly recommends krill oil over the regular fish oils. It is said to be much better and more effective in a much smaller dosage. If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out the daily and weekly specials.

sleep better

Reviewer2141698により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

After chemo and lot's of fysical problems after this period I started using these for my nerve system. This was partly destroyed because of chemo.Also for problems sleeping. I have no words to describe the difference! After 14 days daily use the progress is incredible surprising for me. I'm so greatfull to get a part of my live back.

Krill Oil

Reviewer3337519により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

NKO is a product that I have realized is very important for my overall health. It is great for women's hormones and moods, and I am in the menopausal years. I ran out of it for three weeks last summer, and became very depressed. I did not think about the Krill. After starting it up again, I immediately felt alot better, after just two days. I asked my neurolink practitioner if this had anything to do with it, and he said "absolutely." I've been fine ever since. I'm amazed that this has had such an impact. I won't be running out of it again.

Love my Neptune Krill Oil

Reviewer2453856により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

After suffering from joint pain for a while now, I decided to start taking Krill Oil to see if this would help. Well, it did, however, it did take a couple of weeks before I noticed a change. All of my joints were inflamed and causing me great pain. I really couldn't stand it any longer. Glad I stuck with the Krill Oil, but in all fairness I'm also taking Glutathione Reduced 500 and R-Lipoic Acid and the combo seems to be amazing. Cheers to your health!

Good product, effective

Reviewer3011959により Mar 13, 2010 に掲載

I started taking them to reduce cholesterol. I cannot tolerate any of the statins (liver issues), and do think they induced some memory loss. I feel that the Krill oil has reduced my cholesterol - I know this from one of the cholesterol checks performed during a blood donation. Plus no fishy aftertaste!

Krill oil works!

Reviewer2371791により Jan 31, 2009 に掲載

In two months premenstual breast tenderness dissipeared!

Excellent

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Jan 11, 2014 に掲載

Although more expensive than fish oil, it works great and really help to lower blood pressure. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

NEPTUNE KRILL OIL

Reviewer2460865により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

Krill oil is working very well reducing my cholesterol.

excellent product

Reviewer1567214により Oct 16, 2007 に掲載

This keeps the inflamations away from my knees.... This is great stuff.

Great energy boost

Reviewer2088716により Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

Thank you for the great product. I do my research carefully and have found that Neptune Krill Oil is much different from the other krill oils (their extraction method is superior). I'm very pleased with my order, mostly because of the great natural energy boost (warning: do not take this product at night!) among ALL the other benefits of this product. Hopefully you will have more suppliers using Neptune Krill Oil to bring the price down. Thanks for the super fast shipping too!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 196