JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Cannot tolerate it

Reviewer1801441により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

Caused severe heartburn and upset stomach all day long. I can tolerate most supplements with no ill effects but I sure cannot take this one. And it really stinks. The fishy semll is so bad that it gags me. Gong back to my regular Omega 3 supplements.

Not for me

Reviewer1316551により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I have used many different brands fo krill oil. This one smells so bad that I threw it out.

waste

Reviewer1247902により Aug 25, 2008 に掲載

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Sticking and Leaking Softgels

krystalhoにより Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

All the softgels in the bottle were sticking together and leaking... Would not recommend at all.

Smelly Krill Oil Softgels

Reviewer2058746により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

The Now Foods Krill Oil softgels smell like dead fish. Too bad Now's quality control is not up to par. Softgells are unpleasant in your mouth before swallowing and smell like fish. Quality fish oil softgels should not smell!!! Also, the Now bottle top caps are the worst ibn the industry. 20 to 30% do not reseal tightly.

Adverse Reaction

Cyberooにより May 03, 2012 に掲載

I was hoping this might help relieve my unexplained nerve pain and reduce inflammation. Unfortunately it gave me more nerve pain plus a frozen shoulder! I suspect I may have had ciguatera poisoning recently as I was eating a lot of tropical fish (I live next to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia) and this adverse reaction appears to confirm it. Now unable to eat any fish or fish products for at 6 mths.

Now Neptune Krill Oil makes me sick JUST LIKE FISH OIL

Reviewer2498108により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

smells like fish oil. tastes like fish oil when burping it back up HOURS later. NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND FISH OIL. YECHHH!

Poor service

Reviewer2872816により Aug 11, 2008 に掲載

Very slow shipping service

a bit ho hum

Reviewer2022467により Aug 27, 2010 に掲載

hasn't lived up to the hype

Not sure on this one

Reviewer1879194により Oct 23, 2010 に掲載

Have only been taking this for a short time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10