JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

4693014888929729797により Sep 15, 2015 に掲載

hope can improve my blood pressure

Best Krill Oil

JeannieChengにより Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

I tried both Now and Jarrow Krill Oil. Now's has much much higher Astaxanthin, which is the value of Krill oil. With comparable price, Now 's NKO is one of the best product I can find. WIll continue to buy it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yeah!

4686304362645704424により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Good product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Reviewer2197556により Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer2470756により Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent!!!

Reviewer1506470により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

good product at a good price, easier to take shaped pills for kids then some of the larger omega oils we have used in the past. Sucessfully used for teenage son to help with concentration issues a school.

Krill Oil

5040205237060313385により Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

I feel so much better and the arthritic pain has eased somewhat.

NKO Lizzy

Reviewer1785930により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

product, have been using for at least 8months now,and I sure notice when I run out..as was the case this time...I usually buy the 1000mg therefor only taking one aday.but 5oomg does the same job but need to take 2aday instead...I swear by these they are the best price why pay more save it while you can........They work wonders for my aches and pains and lubricates my skin also form inside out....I will never change this brand when it works so well for me.........Thanks IHerb........

Rick kirkby

Reviewer2340835により Jul 14, 2012 に掲載

Very goog product

Neptune Krill Oil

Reviewer1908266により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

I'm taking this krill oil to fight inflammation. The softgels are a nice size, and I don't get any stomach upset. They have a nice level of astaxanthin, so all around I'm very pleased.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 104