JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very Fishy

Reviewer2821614により Dec 09, 2009 に掲載

I took another brand of Krill for about 4 months, and had my cholesterol levels checked. All improved. I couldn't get that particular brand anymore as they had stopped manufacturing the product. Started Now Foods Krill Oil. Very fishy odor, which the other product didn't have. Am on my second bottle, same fishy odor. Will see if it has the same effect next time I have blood work. Also put my dog on one softgel per day.

bad smell but work

5094100545382258958により Nov 24, 2013 に掲載

bad smell but work ,cheap price

Smelly

Reviewer1963087により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Reviewer2567957により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Decent quality, decent price.

Reviewer1407671により Dec 26, 2012 に掲載

We've jumped on the krill oil band wagon. We're happy with Now Foods Krill oil, and the price point at iherb can't be beat.

Osteo athritis

5187624347765757174により Dec 20, 2013 に掲載

Decided to give Krill Oil a go and found that I had some pain relief enough to keep me taking it.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Reviewer3099949により Apr 16, 2009 に掲載

SO FAR ITEM SEEMS TO BE O.K.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7