JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer2849306により Dec 23, 2008 に掲載

I always use magnesium in either citrate or chelate forms. However this Malate formula is excellent too, the malic acid really helps with fibromyalgia/muscle pains and various other things, highly reccommended!

Great for leg cramps!

Reviewer2761111により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

This product was recommended to us by our doctor for nightly leg cramps. My husband and I both tried the magnesium malate tabs and had remarkable results! One thousand mg. a day, like a miracle NO CRAMPS waking us in the middle of the night. THANKS so much for making it available ~ we will continue to order when we get low on our supply!

So far, so good

Reviewer3321370により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

I started to take this in place of D-Ribose for my fibromyalgia. So far it seems to be doing the trick and it costs much less.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good magnesium source and may clear aluminum

Reviewer1552984により Jul 22, 2009 に掲載

I live in Costa Rica and have been told that we have a lot of aluminum in the soil that is taken up by the produce. I am not sure about that, but I did find a reference that this helps remove the aluminum. I don't have any effects yet, but it is a good magnesium source as well.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Reviewer2280849により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

This type of magnesium was recommended by my nutritionist and I also read good things about getting enough magnesium from Dr. Carolyn Dean's book "The Magnesium Miracle.

Now Foods Magnesium Malate

Reviewer2281717により Dec 22, 2010 に掲載

I have bought this item for ages because it's the best I've found.

Recommended by Chiropractor

Reviewer2840702により Sep 19, 2010 に掲載

My chiropractor recommended this for general muscle aches, not associated to arthritis. I take 1/2 tablet 2-3 times daily. It really works well. Cannot take a full tablet because it gives me a mild headache. But the 1/2 tabs do ok so have saved money by that dosing routine. My husbanc is now using it also.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Highly recommended for everyone!

5615667700395049535により May 21, 2015 に掲載

I take these for my CFS/ME. About one week after taking 3 tablets daily I noticed a significant reduction in all pain, improved sleep quality, no more muscle twitching or cramping. It's now been one month after taking these, and I still have all of the improvements, with zero side effects. I will continue taking these tablets, probably forever. Because it's incredibly hard to get the necessary magnesium only with food. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially people with muscle/joint pain, or poor sleep quality.

helps keep muscles relaxed

Reviewer1971797により Oct 12, 2010 に掲載

Using this I no longer suffer from restless leg syndrome.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5280615812874896036により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

Good, because it contains calcium (albeit not an ideal kind of calcium) to balance the magnesium. Recommended kind for endometriosis.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39