JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

review

Reviewer2877120により Mar 14, 2008 に掲載

A healthy liver is very important and this preparation has improved my skin which is linked to a stressed liver

Good Product

Reviewer2040093により Nov 15, 2009 に掲載

If you want a liver product with silymarin and eleuthero, this is probably the best one. Take breaks from it now and then to avoid attenuation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1807321により May 28, 2009 に掲載

My husband uses this and as far as we know it is taking care of his liver issues.

Good product

Reviewer2838737により May 11, 2012 に掲載

I think this product is doing a good job... No more pain in my liver area, no more feeling of sluggishness... I like it.

Liver Capsules (NOW-02432

Reviewer1351460により Apr 11, 2009 に掲載

After a couple days of adjustment, NASTY body odors, things got back to normal. I'd say I've noticed no difference, but what the hey, it's a vitamin and any change will be gradual and subtle. It's got some B vitamins that I don't normally get in my diet so there's bound to be some benefit.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I stopped taking due to my issues.

Reviewer2583260により Mar 17, 2013 に掲載

I stopped the pills and stopped eating all liver. The liver in animals filters toxins and I`m really worried about the GM`d (genetically modified) grains growth hormones, steroids etc. I`ve been researching. I`ll keep you updated.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product but has other ingredients

Reviewer1794079により Jun 22, 2013 に掲載

i wish it came with liver only.

Good Value

Reviewer3234822により Oct 09, 2011 に掲載

good value

Affordable and quality

Reviewer3121470により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

Now Foods stuff is usually dependable, and these are no exception. I wish they were from grass-fed beef, but considering the price and availability I am happy to make this my second choice overall for liver caps.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9