JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Miracle Supplement!

plutencoにより Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

I tried it and was absolutely amazed. I literally notice the difference the next week. I have more energy, I feel all around better. No morning breath and no underarm odor! Moreover, it’s a good source of magnesium that alkalizing my body. It has a spearmint flavor and is quite pleasant to drink. I mix 1tbsp of liquid with 250 ml of water; otherwise, it can stain your teeth! I, definitely, will stick to this product. Chlorophyll is effective in increasing oxygen in the blood, cleansing the liver and bowels, removing toxins from the body and deodorizing body odors. Also it’s a powerful antioxidant. If you see green when you go to the bathroom, it’s normal :) If you found this post helpful, please click "YES" below. Thanks!

EXCELLEMNT PRODUCT from Washington State 2008

Reviewer1914646により Feb 16, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product, very rich in content. If you are green on the inside you are usually healthy on the outside. I heard a true story about chlorophyll years ago I will never forget. A woman was dieing of blood cancer. Her doctor told her she had a few months to live and nothing could stop that. Well!! She refused to die. She started reading about everything about natural healing ways to cure herself. She ordered a case or 2 of liquid chlorophyll and drank the case pretty potent. Went back to her doctor and she had no blood cancer. This product cured her completely. True story. I pour a bunch in my very health morning juice drink. It can't hurt you, only help you. Great stuff. Drink Up.

Liquid Chlorophyll.

Reviewer1980465により Oct 05, 2009 に掲載

A source of life. Energizer. Odor controller. Anything. I tried other brands too. Actually I was fully satisfied with Chlorofresh softgel tabs from Nature's Way. But I had to switch to liquid Chlorophyll - and Chlorofresh liquid version was not very economical. So I decided to give a try to Now foods liquid Chlorophyll - which offers more economical value. Nice selection (Chlorofresh's softgel tablets are also good) but if you need to take liquid and will use frequently, now foods is much more affordable. When the products arrived I was too much concerned how I can fill one teaspoon without spilling over the liquid around. But Now Foods thought about it --- there is a very small tiny stick you can open and close and this allows even filling a tea spoon with exact volume without spilling. 5 stars.

cleanser

Reviewer1557655により Apr 25, 2007 に掲載

I use NOW chlorophyll as part of a colon cleansing program. Mix it with aloe juice, psyllium powder, charcoal and fruit juice. Fantastic results. NOW triple strength is by far the most potent chlorophyll I've found so far.

Love it!

Reviewer2216670により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

Put it in my daily water (good old glass thermos) that I bring to work, refreshing and very good for the body! Looks odd to be drinking green water, but oh well. Note: Be careful around white pants. *g*

I Like It!!

Reviewer1660849により Sep 30, 2009 に掲載

Itching in my ears is gone and dark circles under my eyes are gone! Was hoping for more of an energy boost from chlorophyll oxygenating my blood, but may take more time, energy levels are better though. I will continue to buy more of this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems to help with dark circles

christineにより Aug 31, 2009 に掲載

I've only used this a few times, but it seems to lessen the dark circles under my eyes

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super Strength, Super Best!

Reviewer2314781により Oct 28, 2009 に掲載

Chlorophyll gives you the best internal cleansing and feeds your body living oxgyen. We all need more of that. This is a great product. Now is a good company and we use a lot of their products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best value in Chlorophyll hands down

Reviewer2746317により Sep 04, 2008 に掲載

Nothing keeps the kidneys clean and functioning like chlorophyll and this a great way to take it.

The Best!!

Reviewer3073906により Oct 29, 2008 に掲載

Fantastic product. I never want to be without it. To avoid the leaking that seems to be the major complaint about this product, simply ignore the flip top and unscrew the cap.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 165