JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kids like them.

cjpainterにより Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

The kids like them a lot better than the orange flavoured ones. However they still turn up their nose slightly and say they're a "bit spicy".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2321460により Dec 06, 2011 に掲載

not bad choice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like it better than the kids;)

happydaysにより Dec 11, 2011 に掲載

but they do take one each day...

nice

happyfiddlerにより Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

my kids love taking these and I love they have no artifical sweeters, colors ect....

Delicious Vitamins!

SusenWにより Jan 05, 2008 に掲載

My kids love these vitamins. It's no problem at all getting them to take them! The love them!

Mom of three boys

Reviewer2134867により Feb 10, 2008 に掲載

These taste better than most multivitamins we have tried that have a good vitamin and mineral content.

Kids Vitamins

Reviewer1009474により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

I am not the one ingesting the vitamins for this one, so I am going to have to go off of my kids comments. They taste fine and the kids did not complain about a bitter taste, so that is definitely a plus. I want to ensure that my kids are getting their daily allowance and this seems to be a very well rounded multi-vitamin.

Good vitamins

4891938036031961170により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

Great for all the vitamins a child needs, but my children were not really fussed on the taste.

Good product

4842330178905719582により Dec 30, 2014 に掲載

I have 2 sons (9 and 3 years old). The oldest one doesn't like the taste, but the youngest loves it. I think the product is good for kids but the taste could be better.

Good but not great

4630811488708170789により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

My kids chew these a little begrudgingly. I tasted one and I see why: they have a strong metallic aftertaste that lingers as it sticks in your teeth. It's not until you've eaten something else, or brushed your teeth that it goes away. I do love that they are sweetened with stevia, not fructose or other sugars. We are almost at the end of the container now and I will be going back to buying the Animal Parade chewable tablets which are sweetened with xylitol and stevia.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35