JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

made a difference

Reviewer1637994により May 17, 2011 に掲載

i have been suffering from constant genital herpes "outbreaks", but since taking this product (along with olive leaf) the number and lengths have been shortened. It made a difference!!

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Reviewer2455359により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

To help stay well

Reviewer2756094により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Reviewer2852614により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Good Product with a Good Price

Reviewer2949471により Mar 27, 2008 に掲載

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

the kings food, the japaneze mushrom

Reviewer2053611により Jun 03, 2010 に掲載

well, I am using it frequently and I think my over all immune system is elevated (less throat infection frequency). I sent this product to my nephew (he is suffering asthma with a very weak immune system)his mother told me that he hadn't suffer any big situation since.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

overall

Reviewer1942661により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

good refreshing solid product

Immune Renew

Reviewer1770951により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

Since I began taking this product I heal very quickly from any types of cuts or scratches, and I haven't had a cold or flu this past winter!

Great

Reviewer2263210により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

Helps with giving the immune system what it needs to withstand all the created immune suppressors that are entrained throughout our environment.

Mushrooms

Reviewer1736908により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

A marvelous combination of mushrooms with astragalus, excellent immune strengthener. The price is excellent.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29