JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

5054591574668319020により May 07, 2014 に掲載

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

no benefit whatsoever

Reviewer2333805により Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

Not strong enough

TSTmalaysiaにより Jun 14, 2012 に掲載

if you have flu/cold, better use andrographis

have not use it yet

4879437652197578689により Dec 20, 2012 に掲載

not tasting it yet

ms

5435635967513925476により Mar 11, 2014 に掲載

sent back for refund along with the magnesium that is not listed here that was substandard as well as the astralalus that sent back it smelled really bad not sure why you forgot to list everything i purchased in this order

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5