JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Mrs

Reviewer2378761により Jan 01, 2015 に掲載

Not very easy to intake. Granule form is better.

Hmmm

Reviewer2255839により May 26, 2014 に掲載

Well it's a good price and it is a nice quality psyllium. However I have discovered through some reading and googling that too much fibre is really not so great for you. I made a fab psyllium husk powder, almond flour, egg white bread with this and thought I had found the answer to a no grain bread. However, the psyllium wreaked havoc on my digestion, causing weight gain, stomach distension, too frequent bowel movements and a lot of digestive discomfort. Apparently high fibre diets are really not so healthy and bowel cancers are more strongly correlated with high fibre diets than low fibre diets...to my great surprise. So I guess I would say use in moderation and drink plenty of water with it as it expands to about 5 times its size so without the extra water this can cause digestive blockage and can also bind important minerals and carry them out of your body instead of being able to absorb them properly.

nice

5603167778776674975により Mar 07, 2014 に掲載

gives the bread good texture

heavy!

Reviewer2863556により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

It is good but i must say i find it totally 'blow me up' ... my stomach and belly just feels so bloated and heavy. but i don't think theres' much choice when dealing with fiber. i drink at least 1l of water after it and try to add Aloe Vera juice to my morning regimen.

Nice

Reviewer1450344により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

nice to have in smoothies!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Ok, dont like the look of it though

Reviewer2758783により Aug 25, 2011 に掲載

its ok, but it doesent look very nice. Tast ok

hard to blend

Reviewer2775521により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

We have been using whole psyllium husks for years and decided to try out the powder form. We find the powder form hard to blend with water and it tastes even blander than the whole form. Otherwise, it does what it suppose to do - gives you great bowel movement!

smoothie