JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, オーガニック, スカナット, サトウキビ顆粒, 2 lbs (908 g)

¥841

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

The *only* sugar I use now

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

juliemにより Apr 05, 2012 に掲載

I've now fully converted to using this sugar as it tastes so wonderful in my cooking and my coffees. We don't use very much sugar at all now and I attribute it to the fact that it has helped me lower my family's "sweetness" threshhold so as a result I've ended up using less of it. Since we don't eat it whole the slight coarseness and irregularity of the granules is never a problem as they dissolve very well. I also pop it in my Thermomix to grind it to a finer icing sugar consistency if I need to dust it. Ironically the only "trouble" with this sugar is that, to me, white sugar now tastes like saccharine or some other artificial sweetener! Oh and I live in Australia and buy maybe 6 bags each year and I believe it's worth the effort.

Sucanant

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2710146により Feb 06, 2008 に掲載

This is more grainy than the Sucanat from Wholesome Sweetners, it seems similar to Rapunzul Rapadura. But good stuff overall, and a great value from iherb.

Good stuff!

Reviewer1175158により Dec 21, 2007 に掲載

Good old fashioned sucanat with the molasses in tact. Flavorful!! Good with coffee and oatmeal cookies.

sucanat

Reviewer2855496により Jan 21, 2009 に掲載

I use this sugar in place of any sugar called for in recipes. i love it and it is a lot healthier for you.

Sucanat

Reviewer1673035により Jul 30, 2008 に掲載

I have been trying to move to eating whole foods and choosing healthy natural sweeteners over artificial ones. I had a few recipes that called for Sucanat, but couldn't find it anywhere locally. iHerb had it for a reasonable price and shipped it directly to my house. A great product and a great service!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 62