JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Now Foods, ヘリシーフーズ、アガーパウダー、 2オンス (57 g)

¥870

商品 11 - 15 の合計 73

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good product at good price

4921697260692442527により Oct 17, 2014 に掲載

will buy again

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

MentaPiperitaにより May 27, 2014 に掲載

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Seaweed

Reviewer1885696により Oct 19, 2007 に掲載

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 73