JA

¥825

のセーブ: ¥26 (3 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great Gelatin Replacement

rabbitにより Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

Agar is a really great gelatin replacement. It works as a thickening agent for cold foods, but will melt again when exposed to heat. This makes it perfect for vegan cheeses, gel desserts similar to Jello, pudding, and gummy candies. It contains both calcium and iron, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. Agar has become a staple in my pantry.

Agar Powder

Reviewer2377004により Oct 27, 2007 に掲載

GREAT. I'm very happy with this product. I take it after dinner and am able to avoid eating again during the evening hours.

super

Reviewer1202829により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

Very satisfied

Mjuuuglyにより Mar 30, 2010 に掲載

Terrific vegan alternative to gelatin, tastes nothing and I use it in gel, mousse, dessert and soup.

Retired

Reviewer1620176により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

Agar powder is a super food. I am so glad to find it here at such a reasonable price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

MentaPiperitaにより May 27, 2014 に掲載

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Perfect alternative

Reviewer1654704により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

I have only used it once, so I have not been able to test it properly. I used it for making strawberry jam and the kids where very satisfied.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't really know but it helped me make great vegan mayo.

Reviewer2624198により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

I just opened it today to use in an almond mayo recipe I made. My mayo turned out fantastic so I can't say the Agar didn't help!

good stuff

madamechausseursにより Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

use this for thickening homemade vegan yogurts - it's so hard to find, glad to find it here!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for thickening! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

This seems like a small amount but it isn't because it goes a long, long way. I found that I only needed about 1/3 of what the recipe called for which was about 1/4 tsp. This is the same as agar agar and is a great replacement for a thickener to be used in jello's or Panna Cotta.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 49