JA

¥917

のセーブ: ¥29 (3 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great Gelatin Replacement

rabbitにより Sep 05, 2012 に掲載

Agar is a really great gelatin replacement. It works as a thickening agent for cold foods, but will melt again when exposed to heat. This makes it perfect for vegan cheeses, gel desserts similar to Jello, pudding, and gummy candies. It contains both calcium and iron, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. Agar has become a staple in my pantry.

super

Reviewer1202829により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

Im making agar pudding with berrys and lemon ( + stevia) and it tastes great. it makes me really full - and hopefully slimmer in the long run since it's low calories and very filling) I use one table spoon of powder pr 1/2 liter water - wich is less than what the package describes.It makes the pudding perfect!

Agar Powder

Reviewer2377004により Oct 27, 2007 に掲載

GREAT. I'm very happy with this product. I take it after dinner and am able to avoid eating again during the evening hours.

Very satisfied

Mjuuuglyにより Mar 30, 2010 に掲載

Terrific vegan alternative to gelatin, tastes nothing and I use it in gel, mousse, dessert and soup.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great, but doesn't work with certain fruits

MentaPiperitaにより May 27, 2014 に掲載

I like this product very much. I use less than the recommended amount and I get very good results (3 level teaspoons for one litre of liquid gives a firm texture). However, it doesn't work with certain fruits. The first time I used it I tried to make pineapple jelly but it didn't set at all. I searched for information and read that the enzymes of certain fruits (like pineapple and kiwi) react with agar agar and prevent it from setting. Apart from that, it's an excellent substitute for gelatin, I can finally make vegetarian pudding and desserts! I will definitely buy again.

Retired

Reviewer1620176により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

Agar powder is a super food. I am so glad to find it here at such a reasonable price

Already ordered more!

Reviewer3321859により Apr 14, 2010 に掲載

This Agar Powder is great! It's much less expensive than I've found it elsewhere and is stored in a convenient pop-top bottle. I use it for something almost every day and have already ordered two more bottles.

Nice!

Reviewer1676712により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

i love this product! I made "chocolate" jelly and I used fat-free milk,stevia,cocoa,vanilla-extract and this agar powder and it was so good! My 3-year-old daughter also loved it! Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Now Foods, Agar Powder, 2 oz (57 g)

Reviewer1481253により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

Good for making natural gelatin. I am going to try to make carrot cheese with this agar agar. I have heard it is like cheddar cheese but natural.

Does what it says

Reviewer1557027により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I really wanted this to make gelatin. However using it as it says ... 2T to a pint of liquid ... made it like rubber, and was not edible. I am going to try again using much less to see if I can get it more to my liking, (Jello).

商品 1 - 10 の合計 49