JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great product

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3217988により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleasantly surprised to find an effective elderberry extract at this price. Formally, I would only purchase the brand of the manufacturer associated with the medical doctor who did the original research on elderberry. Then, the product was recalled! I put Now's Elderberry Extract to the test when I had the start of a flu. Stopped it in its track. Bravo! I'm sold.

Flu free for one year!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1229712により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

I catch the flu once to three times every year. A wise man once told me to look around at the weeds growing near wherever I lived for clues to what was needed to maintain health living in that area. This advice finally penetrated when I moved to southern France last year and saw the area was full of wild elderberry bushes. I immediately ordered this product and have been taking one capsule everyday for the past year and have not had the flu nor a cold all year. It's a miracle!

Amazing plant

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5348563911405362705により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

Elderberry is excellent for warding off the flu and viruses. It is also excellent for your respiratory system. The capsules are a pretty vibrant purple color, which is fun.

Elderberry extract

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4751031626862130202により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

My husband has been taking Elderberry in the morning & it helped him great deal with his immune system, he works around crowds on daily basis. Thank you for your service I always go to your website 1st to check out your deals, so far so good. Thank you again.

Great for immune support

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2085948により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I take this product every three hours for immune support at the first sign of a cold. It really helps ward off colds.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13