JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works Great for UTI/Bladder health

Reviewer3215409により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

I had to stay in the hospital for ten days to treat a severe UTI. Even after strong antibiotics, it never really went away. So I looked online and I found D Mannose, and I bought a bottle to try it since nothing else seemed to work. After a few days, I was back to normal, and after a few months of using it, my bladder seems to be a lot healthier than it ever has been before. This really works! And now I just take a teaspoonful once a week or so, and there haven't been any problems since.

It kind of helps

Reviewer2954086により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

D mannose has helped me but it hasn't been the miracle cure that others have described. I take 2 teaspoons daily and still get infections every 3 months but it lessens their severity and helps cure them faster when used in conjunction with antibiotics.

satisfied

Reviewer1365592により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

I am very satisfied with this product. I use it for my diabetic dog to ward off UTI's. If I do not re-order from this site it will be because I have found it cheaper somewhere else. I will not ever be without a bottle.

Good product

Reviewer2065499により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

It does dissolve very easily, but I can't say that we had any relief from bacteria in the urine.

URI Helper

Reviewer1181017により Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

I give my wife various Protein and vitamines via powder dissolved in water and down her Feeding tube, Gets many URI's so added this to my powders. Hope it helps So far not working

Didn't work for me

Reviewer1093010により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

This product may work ok if you have an E coli infection, but I have a problem with Enterococcus and it didn't do anything for that, either treatment or prevention. On the plus side, it's a tasteless, non-thickening white powder that you can mix with anything, and was very easy to take.

Urinary Tract Infections

Reviewer2007879により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

I am constantly on antibiotics for severe urinary tract infections; I read about d-Mannose and decided to try it. This is my first month so I have no results as yet, but it is easy to take with no unpleasant taste and I have nothing to lose.

manose

Reviewer2275106により Oct 30, 2007 に掲載

service was quick and easy as always, but I only ordered powder because you were out of caps.

mr. goodwin

Reviewer2328015により Aug 27, 2008 に掲載

bought as gift will let you know.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9