JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not bad but weak

ShokoFlomelにより Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

I think that for a person who has a chronic UTI or an acute one this product is far too weak. For such people I would recommend U-Tract by Progressive Laboratories or Urinary Tract in powder.They really help fast and sure. But if you are away on a trip, on business or somewhere else, it is very convenient to take this stuff with you. Each dosage is in an individual sachet. It is easy to put some sachet in a bag or in a toiletry case and take in a plane or in a bus. Of course, it is better than nothing in a trip. So I recommend taking it while travelling. And it may help absolutely to people who don't have severe UTI problems.

Amazing Product

Reviewer1844685により Jan 24, 2013 に掲載

My wife has suffered a lot from UTIs and finaly found the solution with D-mannose. after we have seen this product we have immediately ordered. Result amazing; she is using a few packets and all problems are gone. May be probiotics also improving the imune system she feels much better now. a few years back she was in really bad condition and bad mood with using all those antibiotics, Now she is getting rid of UTI as it is just a minor headache. If u are suffering UTIs do not wait....

Great!

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

Tastes good and works really well! (I use it for UTI) A BIG PLUSS FOR BEING LOW IN SUGAR/CARBS!!!

Great!

LoveLifeにより Apr 13, 2013 に掲載

I used it to cleanse my bladder and seemed it really helped, the UTI has not reminded of itself for a month already. Thee taste of this drink is just great. I mixed it with Madre Labs Vitamin C for better results.

should be good

4743341846803330160により Nov 08, 2013 に掲載

Bought it for an emergency case, as the description says it'll help the fastest. I have trust in this produt, as i have alredy tried D-Mannose capsules and they work really great.

Great product!

Reviewer3160239により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

Tastes great, mixes well, good ingredients. Not the best value for money in sachet form.

very good value