JA

のセーブ: ¥1,369 (30 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great Product!

Reviewer1323992により Apr 10, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this organic spirulina specifically to give to my cats, since I alrady take it daily. They scream and yell every morning waiting for me to give it to them. They only will eat it the straight powder on a dish. It's exceptionally good for them. I give them each 1/8 teaspoon in the morning. They play hard, they sleep well, and their personalities are great!

Serious Rebuilder!

Reviewer2460886により Dec 26, 2007 に掲載

If you are looking to start the new year right, grab this product. I started incorporating spirulina into my daily diet and almost immediately experienced better digestion and elimination. I have also been able to work out at the gym more effectively and intensely. An all around winner.

Wonderful Herb

Reviewer1881533により Dec 12, 2007 に掲載

Chorella used with Spirulina shows amazing results.

Great value!

lipslifeにより Apr 13, 2012 に掲載

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins, it gives me energy. Sooo much cheaper than in Norway!

Buy again

Reviewer3086304により Dec 20, 2008 に掲載

The source naturals Organic spirulina tastes better than this brand. However this one offers better value. I will buy again. Spirulina helps the mouth's ulcer to recover faster due to the B-12.

Certified Organic versus Hawaiian Spirulina

Reviewer2209625により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

For one year I consume the Certified Organic Spirulina produced in India from NowFood in average 30 gr per day. It helped me to adjust my weight und increased my energy and I need less resting times. However I just noticed the NowFood Spirulina produced in Hawaii may be not certified Organic therefore it is also cheaper but still contains substantial more nutritional values and minerals then the Organic Spirulina as per now food product analysis. Consequently in future I will change to the Now Food Spirulina produced in Hawaii rather than the certified organic Spirulina produced in India.

The taste...

Reviewer1117834により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

Oh wow...this stuff is aweful. I tried to put it into everything I could to hide the taste. I know it is good for us, but I had to finally throw it away.

Now Foods Organic Powdered Spirulina

Reviewer1505896により Jan 27, 2009 に掲載

I use this twice a day in a green smoothie. It gives me endless energy and makes my skin glow. I would never want to be without it. My daughter started on it also and she says it is the only thing that has ever given her energy and keeps her blood sugar on an even keel.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I actually like the taste (I can't believe it!)

Reviewer1006176により Aug 29, 2008 に掲載

I actually like the taste (I can't believe it!) Very fine powder, blends super easily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure about this one yet

adechamplainにより Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

Although I'm sure this is great for you, I find that this powder does not dissolve well in water and clumps together compared with the Now chorella I've been buying. I do have it anyway because of it's health benefits but it's not as pleasant.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 122